Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > your best/worst!

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

I will tell you your best and worst shot... IF you do the same for me first!

Mar 06 11 10:48 am Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

anyone up for it?

Mar 06 11 12:19 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Hooker Images

Posts: 258

Charleston, South Carolina, US

Your best would be either of the B+Ws, I would say your worse is the one with the lens flare.

Mar 06 11 01:26 pm Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Posts: 11283

San Pedro, California, US

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110114/20/4d312817705e3_m.jpg

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/11/4d7288d0e565d_m.jpg

Mar 06 11 01:33 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Jay Hooker Images wrote:
Your best would be either of the B+Ws, I would say your worse is the one with the lens flare.

Best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110226/15/4d699347ebe95_m.jpg

Worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110301/07/4d6d0d9c1e76a_m.jpg

Mar 06 11 01:59 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

John Allan wrote:
Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110114/20/4d312817705e3_m.jpg

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/11/4d7288d0e565d_m.jpg

Best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090522/20/4a176dfbaf50c_m.jpg , though it should definitely be brightened up a little bit. At the moment it is way too dark, as is this one: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071107/21/4732708313421_m.jpg If they were lighter they would be great images, but the darkness really takes away a lot from them.

Worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071114/18/473b81f890b8e_m.jpg doesnt look all that professional compared to your other images.

Mar 06 11 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

Mirage

Posts: 8

Jacksonville, North Carolina, US

I like your current avatar the best.  I know the pic on the palm tree is very popular  but it looks like a snapshot from vacation. 

You have a gorgeous smile, wish you the best.

Mar 06 11 07:56 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Mirage Images wrote:
I like your current avatar the best.  I know the pic on the palm tree is very popular  but it looks like a snapshot from vacation. 

You have a gorgeous smile, wish you the best.

thanks so much!
best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100710/15/4c38f25405f2e_m.jpg and i also like your current avatar as well

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110304/21/4d71c97f72b54_m.jpg some parts are a bit blurry

Mar 06 11 08:51 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Posts: 8431

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

John Allan wrote:
Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110114/20/4d312817705e3_m.jpg

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/11/4d7288d0e565d_m.jpg

This...

Mar 06 11 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Simplexity

Posts: 705

Houston, Texas, US

Worst:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/11/4d7288d0e565d_m.jpg

I deliberated between that one and the lens flare one.

Best (I know it's candid, but it's cute... you need more smiling pictures... you have a great smile!)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/17995462

Mar 06 11 08:58 pm Link

Model

Mercadez

Posts: 102

Rota, Andalusia, Spain

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21844940
My personal favorite. The connection is amazing and I love your eyes.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21077301
Not my favorite really. The lighting does nothing for you even if the sun rays is a cool effect.

Mar 06 11 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

In Its Own Way

Posts: 165

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

I'll play.

The best is the one you are using for your avatar.

The worst is http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21077301
I don't like the lighting, it is too harsh

Mar 06 11 09:13 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Images by MR wrote:

This...

love your work, lots of amazing images.

best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100922/08/4c9a1e35881c9_m.jpg and http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100616/19/4c1984fa0e2e8_m.jpg , i actually took a very similar image for my photography class except the fence was in focus instead of the person! also i like this, i already had it listed actually! http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100621/14/4c1fd5f68c075_m.jpg

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091208/00/4b1e09ca4a092_m.jpg i dont really like how the top of her head is cut off

Mar 06 11 09:39 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

awfullypretty wrote:
Worst:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/11/4d7288d0e565d_m.jpg

I deliberated between that one and the lens flare one.

Best (I know it's candid, but it's cute... you need more smiling pictures... you have a great smile!)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/17995462

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100623/13/4c2269747ebfd_m.jpg not a fan of the edit effect

best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101208/22/4d007167ec025_m.jpg simply beautiful! love the setting dress model, EVERYTHING!

Mar 06 11 09:41 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Mercadez Sullivan wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21844940
My personal favorite. The connection is amazing and I love your eyes.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21077301
Not my favorite really. The lighting does nothing for you even if the sun rays is a cool effect.

thanks for the feedback!

best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110210/16/4d54822702846_m.jpg very regal

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110306/20/4d7465f186fa4_m.jpg

Mar 06 11 09:46 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

In Its Own Way wrote:
I'll play.

The best is the one you are using for your avatar.

The worst is http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21077301
I don't like the lighting, it is too harsh

BEST: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110306/18/4d7440f39bf37_m.jpg lighting is absolutely beautiful!!!

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110306/18/4d74426a5a7ff_m.jpg i find the background a bit too distracting and bright

Mar 06 11 09:48 pm Link

Photographer

Unspoken words

Posts: 100

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am game. Your best is the black and white almost side profile everyone likes. Your worst. I don't see anything that bad.

Mar 06 11 09:56 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Billy Archos wrote:
I am game. Your best is the black and white almost side profile everyone likes. Your worst. I don't see anything that bad.

thanks so much! first of all, you have a lot of photos, so i would recommend bringing the best to the top of the page so they are the first that viewers see (if you havent done so already). overall your port has great variety, seems like youve done a lot of shooting! however it may be beneficial to cut a few images out of your port just so its down to the best pictures. its cool that you named them all though!

these two stood out for me: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080411/21/480013909bc4f_m.jpg http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/070815/15/46c3648f81c80_m.jpg great work!

i think you could get rid of these, especially the first one (not a fan of the editing): http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101219/11/4d0e5b3ba77d7_m.jpg http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080401/16/47f2a1795884e_m.jpg

Mar 06 11 10:55 pm Link

Photographer

JonSeneca

Posts: 416

New York, New York, US

Hi I would appreciate your input. Your best is the beach scene the worst for me would be with you hugging the stuffed animal only because it is cropped too tight.

Mar 06 11 11:05 pm Link

Photographer

SANCTUAIRE

Posts: 8053

Tampa, Florida, US

ready.

Mar 07 11 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Al Cooley Photography

Posts: 450

Allendale, Michigan, US

Please...

Mar 07 11 05:29 pm Link

Model

Katarzyna

Posts: 277

Fairfield, New Jersey, US

Mar 07 11 05:31 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

JSGPhotography wrote:
Hi I would appreciate your input. Your best is the beach scene the worst for me would be with you hugging the stuffed animal only because it is cropped too tight.

best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110113/12/4d2f64884535b_m.jpg and your current avatar

worst: i find the background a bit distracting http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101201/13/4cf6bdd69342f_m.jpg

Mar 07 11 05:50 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Florida Figure Shots i wrote:
ready.

please tell me my best and worst than you will get yours smile

Mar 07 11 05:50 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

AL COOLEY PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
Please...

you have to tell me mine best/worst first wink

Mar 07 11 05:51 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Katarzyna wrote:
shoot
smile

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21844924
(you look amazing here! love it!

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/17995462
(not a modeling photo)

wow, i love your port!

worst (but it was hard to choose, theyre all really good i think): http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/061120/23/45628eac11fd5_m.jpg not a fan of the angle and u look a bit sleepy. also i dont really like the edit in this http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110306/14/4d7409b95ad28_m.jpg

best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090921/18/4ab82380ed8ac_m.jpg or http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090921/18/4ab822cd2181c_m.jpg

Mar 07 11 05:55 pm Link

Mar 07 11 07:57 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Barbara Berger wrote:
Me?

Best: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21532450

Worst: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/17995462

what a great port, so much variety! and you have a great face.

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110306/17/4d743bce25d4a_m.jpg http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110306/18/4d7442de61a7d_m.jpg i dont like how your head and face are cut off, and u dont have as much emotion as in the others

best: ahh so many! some that stood out: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110306/17/4d743948b7d46_m.jpg http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110227/11/4d6aa9d025d3d_m.jpg http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110227/11/4d6aaa27b2767_m.jpg

Mar 07 11 08:11 pm Link

Model

Miss Amy Ripp

Posts: 960

San Diego, California, US

best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110213/12/4d58425522fdb_m.jpg

great face and FANTASTIC smile.

worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100605/22/4c0b31c8bf7e6_m.jpg

I see this one has the most comments, but it seems more snapshot-y to me.

Mar 07 11 08:25 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Miss Amy Ripp wrote:
best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110213/12/4d58425522fdb_m.jpg

great face and FANTASTIC smile.

worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100605/22/4c0b31c8bf7e6_m.jpg

I see this one has the most comments, but it seems more snapshot-y to me.

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080218/18/47ba1937f2d11_m.jpg not a flattering angle and doesnt look as professional as your others

best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/081116/20/4920cfdc24691_m.jpg !!!!!!! so awesome. i also love the bottom one in this series, it could definitely stand alone! great work overall. http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090712/21/4a5ab49673d66_m.jpg

Mar 07 11 09:33 pm Link

Model

Josette Mynx

Posts: 403

Waco, Texas, US

I like this one the best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/11 … 0e565d.jpg

and this one the worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/10 … 8bf7e6.jpg

What do you think of my port?

Mar 07 11 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

Aberration Photo

Posts: 401

Pensacola, Florida, US

Your best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/11/4d7288d0e565d_m.jpg
Engaging.  I want to know what you are thinking or looking at.

Your worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110307/19/4d75a659b7ced_m.jpg
Exact opposite.  I feel as bored as you look.  I do like that it is a full length shot.

How about me?

Mar 08 11 02:45 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

MJ Lindsey wrote:
I like this one the best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/11 … 0e565d.jpg

and this one the worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/10 … 8bf7e6.jpg

What do you think of my port?

WORST: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110302/18/4d6efed7d0a79_m.jpg weird cropping / too close / you look a bit washed out

BEST: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110307/20/4d75b00674262_m.jpg love the colors and especially the setting! good work.

Mar 08 11 06:13 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Aberration Photo wrote:
Your best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/11/4d7288d0e565d_m.jpg
Engaging.  I want to know what you are thinking or looking at.

Your worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110307/19/4d75a659b7ced_m.jpg
Exact opposite.  I feel as bored as you look.  I do like that it is a full length shot.

How about me?

thanks for the feedback -

best http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110101/13/4d1f9928e3df6_m.jpg very captivating and so natural! i also like the movement in this one http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20892115

worst http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110101/13/4d1f9adc26d14_m.jpg great photo, i just think the lamp in the upper right is quite distracting.

Mar 08 11 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

miXed ViBes

Posts: 11

Berlin, Berlin, Germany

http://modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21844924
Best

Last one on the beach is worst in my opinion.

Mar 08 11 06:24 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

miXed ViBes wrote:
http://modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/21844924
Best

Last one on the beach is worst in my opinion.

best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110128/14/4d434180eed61_m.jpg you should do more beauty work with more interesting concepts!
i also like the lighting in this

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/08/4d72633b71f83_m.jpg needs to be edited and looks like a copy of the infamous miley cyrus vanity shoot

Mar 08 11 06:54 pm Link

Model

Alice Rage

Posts: 597

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Best is the first one. Love it.

Worst - The last one, looks like a holiday snap


Rx

Mar 08 11 08:07 pm Link

Model

Annabella Kathryn

Posts: 848

Seattle, Washington, US

Rage wrote:
Best is the first one. Love it.

Worst - The last one, looks like a holiday snap


Rx

best: definitely http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100623/19/4c22befb5adce_m.jpg so striking!! love it.

worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110307/16/4d75740fc6c34_m.jpg not much expression/emotions compared to the others i think

Mar 08 11 09:15 pm Link

Photographer

The Face Photography

Posts: 1549

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Hi Annabella,

You know that I love this one

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110303/23/4d708f05e86e1_m.jpg

And although there is not any shot in your port that I dislike, I think that this one is not at the same level than the rest

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110307/19/4d75a659b7ced_m.jpg

Mar 08 11 11:38 pm Link

Model

Jalanis

Posts: 323

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

? :]

Mar 08 11 11:43 pm Link