Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > models with small breasts...

Photographer

Robert Sawin

Carlsbad, California, US

Rick Dupuis Photography wrote:

God no. You're freakin near perfect smile

thats what I said.  she should be so lucky. smile  Don't ever change Christine.  Not sure what the need is for women to have bigger boobs but its definitely not a requirement.  nor is it going to help your chances with anything unless you have a desperate need to be a swimsuit model.  But even that is cheap and over rated some times.

Jan 24 12 12:20 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Connor Photography wrote:
I am waiting for someone says, Puffy adds 2 points.  LOL.  smile

Does pointy add another two points to that? Does a combination of the two add even more?wink

Jan 24 12 12:24 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

IDiivil wrote:

I looooove my butt! Dancing around the house and wiggling it is one of my favorite pastimes, haha. Thank youu :3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/MakingAPointGifs/th_shakedatass.gif         big_smile

Jan 24 12 12:28 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Photo PLUS

Lorton, Virginia, US

Little Alice wrote:
I started a thread like this last year, glad to see others still agree. smile

Still a fan.

Jan 24 12 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

Luminos

Columbia, Maryland, US

double negative wrote:
I love you.  that is all

It's not the size that counts in this.

Jan 24 12 01:24 pm Link

Photographer

Luminos

Columbia, Maryland, US

IDiivil wrote:

I looooove my butt! Dancing around the house and wiggling it is one of my favorite pastimes, haha. Thank youu :3

Then you need more shots in your folio, there's evidence, but not enough.

Jan 24 12 01:27 pm Link

Model

IDiivil

Los Angeles, California, US

Luminos wrote:

Then you need more shots in your folio, there's evidence, but not enough.

Evidence of me liking to shake my butt? Not sure if a picture can capture that nearly well enough.

Jan 24 12 01:33 pm Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

IDiivil wrote:
Evidence of me liking to shake my butt? Not sure if a picture can capture that nearly well enough.

Maybe, or maybe not, but I would like to volunteer to spend whatever time needed to get that "perfect" shot smile

but, I bet the line is already forming for that job smile

Click Hamilton wrote:
What a nice thread!

Jan 24 12 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Yves Duchamp- Homme

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

udor wrote:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/MakingAPointGifs/th_shakedatass.gif         big_smile

LMAO!

Jan 24 12 01:50 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Cherrystone wrote:

Does pointy add another two points to that? Does a combination of the two add even more?wink

I read here once that pink nipples were best for black and white art nudes. I get points for that one

Jan 24 12 02:07 pm Link

Model

--Ishtar--

Heerlen, Limburg, Netherlands

It's funny, I used to hate my boobs when they were very little; all I wanted was breasts. Now they are a B, and I actually think them too big!

Jan 24 12 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

fine art nudes by paul

Oakland, California, US

Justin wrote:
Signing in. Sample (18+, just barely).

Beautiful.

Jan 24 12 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

Virtual Studio

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Kinda like it when you turn the lighting levels low and give them a 3/4 torso turn - then they could be a boy.

Jan 24 12 02:21 pm Link

Model

Ararity

Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico

double negative wrote:
I love you.  that is all

awww big_smile
swoon

Jan 24 12 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sawin

Carlsbad, California, US

IDiivil wrote:

Bet you I could take a picture and make it look like your shaking your booty.  smile

Jan 24 12 04:17 pm Link

Photographer

The Art of Churchwell

QUEENS VILLAGE, New York, US

Its the small breast that give the women the best personality. They are all that but they don't think they are. They are humble and sweet and they love that you love them just as they are and they appreciate it.
I love you

Jan 24 12 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sawin

Carlsbad, California, US

The Art of Churchwell wrote:
Its the small breast that give the women the best personality. They are all that but they don't think they are. They are humble and sweet and they love that you love them just as they are and they appreciate it.
I love you

Not at all.  I think small breast are compact and don't get in the way but at the same time they are fun to look at.  I'd go in to further details on why I have an affinity for small breast But I don't think thats gonna fly on these forums.  tongue

Jan 24 12 04:25 pm Link

Model

Ararity

ShivaKitty wrote:

Breasts are composed of fat tissue, so many women who have large breasts (obviously, not all; there are exceptions) are fuller-figured all over.

Some people, my own significant other included, have a strong preference for very lean, slim bodies over more voluptuous ones. I think that influences the like/dislike of larger boobs for a lot of folks. It's an overall body-type preference thing, not just about the bust size.

Goddammit, stop being so smart! wink

Jan 24 12 04:32 pm Link

Model

Ararity

Now if only Victoria's Secret had a bra line for small chesties!!!

And put us in the Lingerie show too!!!

Could you imagine how many more of us women would feel a sense of sensuality, womanliness, self-worth...??

All I see (from the media) is big boobs= beautiful/true women = NOT big = not beautiful/masculine which = bullshit imo. Spice it up, dangit!

Jan 24 12 04:36 pm Link

Model

Ararity

Robert Sawin wrote:

Not at all.  I think small breast are compact and don't get in the way but at the same time they are fun to look at.  I'd go in to further details on why I have an affinity for small breast But I don't think thats gonna fly on these forums. tongue

Uh-ohhh....  ninja  hmm

Jan 24 12 04:37 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sawin

Carlsbad, California, US

Ararity wrote:

Could you imagine how many more of us women would feel a sense of sensuality, womanliness, self-worth...??

All I see (from the media) is big boobs= beautiful/true women = NOT big = not beautiful/masculine which = bullshit imo. Spice it up, dangit!

Which brings me to my next point Why in gods name would a small breasted women want to where a braw.  that the whole fun of it they small enough to get away with not wearing one and at the same time you get that reveal that looks so sexy where the nipple poke out.  If I had a small breasted GF I'd make sure she did not where a bra and let her know how imperative it was to keep things as they are.  smile

Jan 24 12 04:41 pm Link

Model

Ararity

Robert Sawin wrote:
Which brings me to my next point Why in gods name would a small breasted women want to where a braw.  that the whole fun of it they small enough to get away with not wearing one and at the same time you get that reveal that looks so sexy where the nipple poke out.  If I had a small breasted GF I'd make sure she did not where a bra and let her know how imperative it was to keep things as they are.  smile

bc small breasts can sag TOO over time! :p

Also, bras are like mini-boob implants for women who want to appear more fuller under certain clothing. If I'm braless under a coat, god help us all!!

Jan 24 12 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

Andialu

San Pedro, California, US

Robert Sawin wrote:

Where a braw? You've outdone yourself Mr. Sawin. lol

Jan 24 12 04:44 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sawin

Carlsbad, California, US

Ararity wrote:

bc small breasts can sag TOO over time! :p

Also, bras are like mini-boob implants for women who want to appear more fuller under certain clothing. If I'm braless under a coat, god help us all!!

two words
sports bra. 

good enough for suport and good enough for the revile

Jan 24 12 04:45 pm Link

Model

Bon voyage

Los Angeles, California, US

Robert Sawin wrote:

two words
sports bra. 

good enough for suport and good enough for the revile

re·vile/riˈvīl/
Verb:   
Criticize in an abusive or angrily insulting manner.
Synonyms:   
abuse - vituperate - rail - swear - insult - curse

O_o

Jan 24 12 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Greenly

Des Moines, Iowa, US

--Ishtar-- wrote:
It's funny, I used to hate my boobs when they were very little; all I wanted was breasts. Now they are a B, and I actually think them too big!

I am a B cup too. Not sure what to think of them.

Jan 24 12 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Greenly

Des Moines, Iowa, US

--Ishtar-- wrote:

I am a B cup too. Not sure what to think of them.

Jan 24 12 05:07 pm Link

Model

Not active any moooreee

Reading, England, United Kingdom

Ararity wrote:

Total agree! big_smile

Jan 24 12 05:37 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Ararity wrote:

Amber Skyline wrote:
Total agree! big_smile

Pretty much.

Jan 24 12 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

Moore Photo Graphix

Washington, District of Columbia, US

count me in! https://mms.ibsrv.net/images/smilies/smile.png

Jan 24 12 05:41 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

double negative wrote:
I love you.  that is all

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Jan 24 12 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

--Ishtar-- wrote:

Look perfect to me!

Jan 24 12 08:23 pm Link

Model

Nikki the pixel NiNja

Montpelier, Ohio, US

double negative wrote:
I love you.  that is all

i used to think mine were pretty small. but now that i just had a baby i dont know wth to do with them lol

Jan 24 12 08:29 pm Link

Photographer

Shutterbug5269

Herkimer, New York, US

I am an enthusiastic supporter of the IBTC.

wink

Jan 24 12 11:02 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

IDiivil wrote:

A small step in the right direction?

https://www.pbase.com/click_hamilton/image/93838657.jpg

Heartthrob

Jan 24 12 11:10 pm Link

Model

JadeDRed

London, England, United Kingdom

Karl Blessing wrote:
I don't know bout models but I've always had a liking to petit women with C or less cups... *Shrug* But I guess your stereotypical male needs em big big big.

(model wise, I'll shoot just bout any appearance).

Most men like big breasts but most men aren't that upset with smaller ones either. The only thing i dont get is why that is seen as a negative thing (liking big breasts).

My opinion is variety is the spice of life.

Jan 24 12 11:10 pm Link

Model

JadeDRed

London, England, United Kingdom

Ararity wrote:

If it makes you feel any better as a teenager all i saw was the 'teenage body' lithe, slim, smallish chested and hipped image, the sexy, fit, young body in the trendy clothes that my apparently matronly bosom and round behind would never be able to wear. This sort of thing is supposed to make us all feel bad.

Jan 24 12 11:15 pm Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
What about models with no boobs to speak of?

wink

They usually make up for that with other fine attributes, in quite a few cases they have some great ass-etts. smile

Jan 25 12 04:18 am Link

Model

Siobhan C

Woking-Byfleet, England, United Kingdom

I hate having small breasts, in fact i have none. im saving up for  breast implants.... i feel like a bloke..and unfeminine

Jan 25 12 04:20 am Link

Model

Jennifer Barker

Houston, Arkansas, US

I am very happy with my A's  big_smile

Jan 25 12 04:23 am Link