Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Great Canon 28-80 2.8/ 4 L lens for Charity!

Photographer

Mgaphoto

San Diego, California, US

This has been my main lens for a long time but I have decided to start using primes. I have had this for like 12 years, when I first started shooting, and it is tough to let it go but I am also giving the money to charity I help because they need basic business items like new letterhead, business cards, website update, etc... so basically not only would you be purchasing a great lens but I will allow you to take the credit for the donation which means it is all tax deductible!

I am asking $575 and that includes 2 very nice filters I use with it. One is a circular polarizer and the other is a neutral density, these alone are worth 100 dollars. I do not have the original hood that went with it nor do I still have the box and papers. The hood you can buy online for like 25 dollars but I think I have a rubber hood I bought for it a while back but I never used it. I will have to find it and can send it with the lens or later on if it is lost at first.

The lens itself is very clean and I can show you pictures I have shot even up to last week to prove it smile I am not here trying to scam anyone and would sell it on Ebay but just trying to avoid fees and figured someone in the community may want this from a trustworthy source. On Ebay I sell a lot of stuff and have a perfect 240 for 240 positive feedback and have sold many high end items other than photo gear.

Ok well if you are interested hit me up... this is a really a great substitution for the 2.8 in terms of cost and you don't lose much with the f stop. The only thing about the lens, in terms of negativity, is the fact there was a rubber ring around the barrel for manual focusing. When Canon made these they screwed this up and so they became lose and would fall off. It has zero effect on the lens so really its not an issue but I just wanted to make sure I mention it. I think you can buy these if you really want it but seriously I took it off 8 years ago.

Free shipping and I accept Paypal. If you want to make an offer that is fine as well. Also if you have any other questions just hit me up.

peace,

Ant big_smile

Jul 08 12 06:50 pm Link

Model

Fergy

Fenton, Michigan, US

Moderator Note!
Moving to Photo Gear

Jul 08 12 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Mgaphoto

San Diego, California, US

sorry... havent been on here for a while so didn't know they separated things big_smile

Jul 08 12 11:01 pm Link