Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in Bmore/DC/NOVA/etc (Aug 27 - Sep 10) Experienced Art Nude

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am briefly available to shoot from August 27th to September 10th in the Baltimore/dc/nova/Frederick/etc nearby cities area. I am only accepting paid work as this is a very short and otherwise personal trip. I will not be available in this area at all for the remainder of the year (and probably not again, like maybe ever) so if you've wanted to work with me, this is it.

I shoot content up to the styles showcased in my current portfolio. You should also note the drastic change in my hairstyle between some of my old shots and my new ones, its gotten much shorter, but 10000000x cooler. plus seven.

To help expedite the scheduling process it would be helpful and appreciated if, when messaging me to shoot, you provide any crucial details you can at that time (what you hope to shoot, when you're available, where you shoot, etc) so we can spend less time chatting and more time makin art-n-stuff.

Im not shooting any trade. That doesnt mean maybe I'll shoot trade with you if you ask really nicely, unfortunately. Im sorry, its not an option right now. Im also not extending this break. This is your only opportunity to shoot with me this year, and possibly (probably) longer.

Aug 20 12 01:18 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Bump! I get on a plane tomorrow big_smile

Aug 26 12 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Sun City, California, US

But - But...

That's nowhere near California  *wails*

I haz much sad..sad