This thread was locked on 2012-09-27 15:24:54
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The difference between butt and breast cleavage?

Photographer

Georgia Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

What is the difference between slight butt cleavage and hand bras for avatars?

I am being serious.  Why is there this double standard?  Why is it okay to show the under boob of a female or revealing cleavage in an Avatar, but it's not okay to show the top of the butt crack of a male?

Isn't that a double standard?

I do not want this forum brigged.  I want opinions from the community.  I have seen many female avatars in complete nudity but showing their nudity from the side.  They cover there breast with side boob nudity. Is that any different?

Or is this prejudice because of the majority?  It's 2012.  I would never display anything insulting in regards to my my avatar.

Sep 27 12 02:44 pm Link

Model

J Jessica

Coconut Creek, Florida, US

It probably has to do with poop.

Sep 27 12 02:49 pm Link

Model

Julia Steel

Sylvania, Ohio, US

Georgia Models wrote:
Or is this prejudice because of the majority?  It's 2012.  I would never display anything insulting in regards to my my avatar.

who's the "majority?"

Sep 27 12 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

Georgia Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I have also seen female avatars in complete nudity.  They are strategically placed in the photo that show them in their birthday suit.

Sep 27 12 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

Georgia Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Caustic Disco wrote:

who's the "majority?"

The individuals that decide what goes.

Sep 27 12 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Georgia Models wrote:

I am being serious.  Why is there this double standard?  Why is it okay to show the under boob of a female or revealing cleavage in an Avatar, but it's not okay to show the top of the butt crack of a male?

I do not want this forum brigged.  I want opinions from the community.  I have seen many female avatars in complete nudity but showing their nudity from the side.  They cover there breast with side boob nudity. Is that any different?

it's not a double standard when both male and female butt cleavage is banned, and i think it's ironic that you use side boob as a supposed example of women getting away with more than men when female nipples are banned and you've got exposed male nipples in your avatar. seems you're all for sexist double standards when they benefit you.

Sep 27 12 02:57 pm Link

Photographer

T Brown

Traverse City, Michigan, US

butt cleavage is closer to the naughty place...therefore infers more scrutiny. hey I don't make the rules. lol

Sep 27 12 03:00 pm Link

Photographer

Gianantonio

Turin, Piemonte, Italy

Georgia Models wrote:

It's because womens' boobs are awesome and dudes' butt cracks aren't...  big_smile

Sep 27 12 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Gianantonio wrote:

It's because womens' boobs are awesome and dudes' butt cracks aren't...  big_smile

you've obviously never seen my butt crack.

Sep 27 12 03:05 pm Link

Model

Dekilah

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Someone could also argue that it is a "double standard" that men can show nipples and be completely topless in avatars while women cannot. It really depends on how you look at it.

Sep 27 12 03:05 pm Link

Model

Cait Chan

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Cuz a man's butthole is where joy goes to die.

Sep 27 12 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Dekilah wrote:
Someone could also argue that it is a "double standard" that men can show nipples and be completely topless in avatars while women cannot. It really depends on how you look at it.

i just argued that. big_smile

Cait Chan wrote:

who told you about my hamster joy?!?!?!?! poor little joy. sad

Sep 27 12 03:14 pm Link

Model

Julia Steel

Sylvania, Ohio, US

Cait Chan wrote:

that's what my bumper sticker says

Sep 27 12 03:18 pm Link

Model

Julia Steel

Sylvania, Ohio, US

Michael Broughton wrote:
who told you about my hamster joy?!?!?!?! poor little joy. sad

hi! you're my new favorite!

Sep 27 12 03:19 pm Link

Photographer

T Brown

Traverse City, Michigan, US

this space intentionally left blank......

like my bum hole......

Sep 27 12 03:20 pm Link