Forums > Travel Notices > Negotiable Photographer in Costa del Sol, Spain (Nov 12 - Nov 19) Scots Assistant reqd

Photographer

PJAMedia

Larkhall, Scotland, United Kingdom

Wasn't quite sure where to post this but here goes -

I am a professional Adult-Glamour photographer looking for an assistant to assist with a week long shoot in Spain in November. My usual assistant is busy with her own shoots at the time so can't make it.

The trip is for 6 days and flight costs would be covered. The work is not paid and therefore suggest that those wanting to gain experience in production assistance be the most suited to apply. You would also have no expenses during your trip, as meals and other transport would be provided.

You would be accommodated for the duration at a multi-million pound villa in the Mijas area of Costa del Sol, Spain, which is the property of the model and her husband. The shoot is for a popular 'mature' US based adult website.

The shoot is partly to be shot in the villa, and partly at outdoor locations around the hills, beaches and other local areas.

I am looking specifically for someone based in or around the West Central belt of Scotland, as flights are from Glasgow. I insist leaving from the same airport as I need assistance with all the shoot kit in the airports at each end. My kit alone is 50Kg. Also the chosen candidate may be offered future assistant work with my company, and my office and studio is based in South Lanarkshire, so someone local is a necessity.

The position is open to either a male or a female, who if they prove themselves will have the prospect of future paid work with my company PJA Media. Candidates must:
- have a genuine interest for glamour photography or videography, and have some prior experience in one or more of these areas,
- have a genuine interest in becoming a production assistant, which may lead to photography/videography,
- MUST be aged 18+, and be comfortable with being on the set of a solo adult-level modelling shoot,
- must be motivated, and willing to work hard,
- take and act on instruction where given,
- must have a professional attitude - this work demands it!
- must be comfortable in the presence of others, friendly, considerate, and trustworthy,
- willing to travel out in the car and work out in the hills, beaches, or whichever other locations we figure out.

As far as the work involved - the successful applicant would be expected to carry some equipment, help with lighting setups, be a general gofer etc, but would not be unduly taken advantage of - I would not expect you to do anything I wouldn't be willing to do myself. We would work as a team.

Productions overseas are too expensive to get wrong, so I am likely to be very choosy on who is accepted.

This add sounds rather stuffy when I read it back, but I have to say that whoever is chosen for the work will have an enjoyable time. There will be quite a bit of down time to relax and kick back, along with some meals out (but we are not going to party, so please be understanding of this).

If you drop me a line to reply in a PM here, I will likely continue correspondence with applicants by e-mail.

I urge any applicants to get references as to the validity of myself and my company PJA Media, by speaking with any of the models I have worked with in the past, or my normal assistant, 'NatashaCalamita' on MM. I have a profile on PS also called 'PJAMedia' where you will find many references and links to models etc.

As background - I shoot for a number of member websites on a regular basis and my content is published weekly worldwide. Our operation is continually expanding, with new clients and publications.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from those who fot the above criteria.

Paul A
www.pjamedia.com

Oct 02 12 03:45 pm Link