Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Need a new every day foundation

Makeup Artist

SD Makeup Artisty

Hicksville, New York, US

Hi everyone! So my skin is starting to lighten up since the summer and its time for me to get a new foundation. (: my skin is kind of dry combination and I'm looking for something with light to medium coverage and that won't emphasize my dryness. Drug store or high end, price isn't really an issue. I haven't really found an HG foundation that I like enough to stick to, so I'd love to see your suggestions. Thanks!

Oct 06 12 12:39 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MattisJ

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Might want to check Makeup forever's Face & Body foundation.

smile

Oct 06 12 01:54 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Melissa

Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia

Why not try a 5 pan Graftobian HD Palette. That way you get 5 shades which will take you through Winter/Summer skin changes plus you can highlight/contour too.

Good luck!

Oct 07 12 06:44 am Link

Hair Stylist

A J T

Brooklyn, New York, US

L'Oreal TrueMatch Liquid concealer and foundation are actually pretty great. I use them on myself. A little goes a long way, and it practically disappears on the skin. Even most makeup artists can't tell I'm wearing anything, but it evens out the color of my skin and isn't super matte, even when powdered.

Oct 07 12 08:24 am Link

Makeup Artist

Lauren Reynolds Makeup

London, England, United Kingdom

Seconded for MUFE Face & Body! Could also look at Illamasqua Skin Base.

Oct 07 12 02:45 pm Link

Model

Cyn Michelle

San Francisco, California, US

I know I'm not a makeup artist but I'm a makeup fanatic!

I highly recommend Kryolans concealer wheel. It's the most amazing thing ever! I put the colors on my wrist to warm it up, because it can be a little dry straight from the pot, and then I put it on w/ a foundation brush and it gives the most beautiful finish ever! Not too matte but not too dewy either - plus it's full coverage and lasts the whole day!

This is where I got mine:
http://www.amazon.com/Kryolan-Concealer … B003BCG30A

Oct 07 12 03:00 pm Link