Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Vegetarianism is a DIEASE!

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

J Jessica  wrote:

Turkeys should be appreciated for their intelligence, vibrant personalities...
... Not for their assets.
yikes

He wasn't talking about their asses... big_smile

Nov 11 12 10:13 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

J Jessica  wrote:
yikes

LOL next you will be telling me they also deserve respect and are not for men's amusement.

I think a certain Turkey needs to get back in the kitchen and fetch me a sandwich.

PS. Before anyone who can't identify a joke jumps me, I am not really a chauvinist asshole; I just play one on TV.

Nov 12 12 04:29 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Monad Studios wrote:

I picture die-hard meat-eaters with a fork full of rare steak in one hand and an epi-pen in the other.

Oh, the implications... wink

Nov 12 12 02:06 pm Link

Model

J Jessica

Coconut Creek, Florida, US

udor wrote:

He wasn't talking about their asses... big_smile

https://nickmelazzo.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/turkey-butt.jpg

:3

Nov 12 12 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

J Jessica  wrote:
yikes

Wild turkeys? Maybe.

Farm-bred turkeys? They're a few IQ points dumber than a wet washcloth.

Nov 12 12 04:03 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Orca Bay Images wrote:
Wild turkeys? Maybe.

Insert joke about dumb turkeys drowning in the rain with their mouths open.

Nov 12 12 04:23 pm Link

Model

- Aina -

Redlands, California, US

Jolly Rauncher wrote:

I actually wouldn't be the least bit surprised lol

Hahahahahahaha +1

Nov 13 12 12:30 pm Link

Model

J Jessica

Coconut Creek, Florida, US

Orca Bay Images wrote:

Wild turkeys? Maybe.

Such lack of intelligence is considered adorable on a turkey.

Nov 13 12 05:52 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

J Jessica  wrote:

Such lack of intelligence is considered adorable on a turkey.

And blondes.

Nov 13 12 06:37 pm Link

Model

V Laroche

Khowmeyn, Markazī, Iran

TinRoses wrote:
Soy is actually one of the worst things you can put in your body. The phytoestrogen content in them is like consuming straight up BC pills day in and day out.

If that were true, then I would not menstruate or need birth control pills. This "fact" of yours is clearly hyperbole.

Nov 13 12 06:55 pm Link

Model

V Laroche

Khowmeyn, Markazī, Iran

udor wrote:
Sorry... this has been already debunked by a study of studies.

I think 10+ studies were done independently, only one gave that result...

So, the study of studies looked at the methodology of each study and found that the one with the phytoestrogen result was flawed in many ways.

Soy is one of the best protein sources that plants providing us!

Yes, it's almost as good as gluten smile which could be the solution for world hunger if we would make the leap

Nov 13 12 06:56 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Chain Reaction

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Schlake wrote:
I spelled disease wrong!

Actually it is a derivative of any old Algonquin Indian word. Vegetarian means "Lousy Hunter".

Nov 13 12 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

sublime LightWorks

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Am I the only one that sees the totally ironic and twisted humor in this???

Consider:  The premise of the show "The Walking Dead" has a virus that infects everyone and eventually turns them into flesh eating zombies.

Here you have a virus that if mutated just a bit, once infected would turn the dead into horrific vegan devouring zombies.  A zombie that can't eat meat. 

Oh the horror as a group of the undead tear into an unprotected plate of steamed broccoli!!  Gasp and cover your eyes as a baked potato is bitten in two!!  Run for your life as a zombie horde chases you for your soy milk and banana nut muffin!!!

Oh the humanity.......

Nov 13 12 07:11 pm Link

Photographer

Christian B Aragon

Sparks, Nevada, US

I still remember the best vegetarian meal I ever had: The Porterhouse Steak at the Whaling Station in Monterey, CA.

WHAT?!

Cows are vegetarians!!! big_smile

Nov 13 12 07:20 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

TinRoses wrote:
Soy is actually one of the worst things you can put in your body. The phytoestrogen content in them is like consuming straight up BC pills day in and day out.

V Laroche wrote:
If that were true, then I would not menstruate or need birth control pills. This "fact" of yours is clearly hyperbole.

I eat tofu every other day or so, so that's probably a moderate soy intake. Sometimes, I drink soy milk. I have a regular, painless period every 28 days, like clockwork. I ovulate halfway through the month, every month, and am fertile for about 2-3 days.

No cramps, no mood swings. I get bloated some months, but that's about it. PMS is pretty much non-existent for me, and my cycle is so regular it's https://assets.modelmayhem.com/images/smilies/scary.png.

If eating soy messed up people's fertility, my cycles would be either all over the map, or ... well... not the way they have been for the past ten years.

Nov 13 12 07:23 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Chain Reaction

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

sublime LightWorks wrote:
Am I the only one that sees the totally ironic and twisted humor in this???

Consider:  The premise of the show "The Walking Dead" has a virus that infects everyone and eventually turns them into flesh eating zombies.

Here you have a virus that if mutated just a bit, once infected would turn the dead into horrific vegan devouring zombies.  A zombie that can't eat meat. 

Oh the horror as a group of the undead tear into an unprotected plate of steamed broccoli!!  Gasp and cover your eyes as a baked potato is bitten in two!!  Run for your life as a zombie horde chases you for your soy milk and banana nut muffin!!!

Oh the humanity.......

I love your take on this! But your better not come anywhere near my cucumber!

Nov 13 12 07:31 pm Link

Model

V Laroche

Khowmeyn, Markazī, Iran

ShivaKitty wrote:

I eat tofu every other day or so, so that's probably a moderate soy intake. Sometimes, I drink soy milk. I have a regular, painless period every 28 days, like clockwork. I ovulate halfway through the month, every month, and am fertile for about 2-3 days.

No cramps, no mood swings. I get bloated some months, but that's about it. PMS is pretty much non-existent for me, and my cycle is so regular it's https://assets.modelmayhem.com/images/smilies/scary.png.

If eating soy messed up people's fertility, my cycles would be either all over the map, or ... well... not the way they have been for the past ten years.

Yes, I know many soy-eating people who have managed to get pregnant. If soy impacted fertility, we would have run out of Japanese people centuries ago.

Nov 13 12 09:09 pm Link