Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Apple Notebook Pro Retina

Photographer

Birch Imaging

Hilton, New York, US

i just got the Apple Notebook Retina.  Im having a problem with the exporting from aperture.  It doesnt appear the same as when i edit it.  Wondering if anyone knows what i should have my settings at to make it as large and as clear as possible?

Nov 15 12 05:25 am Link

Photographer

JonSeneca

New York, New York, US

You can change the size in export presets

Nov 15 12 05:46 am Link

Photographer

R A V E N D R I V E

New York, New York, US

Apple Notebook Retina?

Made in China, Assembled in China? lol

Nov 15 12 05:58 am Link

Photographer

Birch Imaging

Hilton, New York, US

JonSeneca wrote:
You can change the size in export presets

I did that but the photos still look grainy on here after the export...i set it for image quality 12 and to fit within 1024 dpi 72 gamma adjust at 1.00 and the color profile is under apple rgb....Not sure what it should be at for best results

Nov 15 12 07:41 am Link

Retoucher

Tim Whitney

Brooklyn, New York, US

Birch Imaging wrote:

...the color profile is under apple rgb...

This is may be your problem. Try to export it in sRGB. The whole world basically runs in sRGB (this is mildy hyperbolic). Apple RGB has different color primaries than sRGB and, I believe but couldn't verify, that it has a 1.8 Gamma vs sRGB's 2.2 which would make the image apear brighter and possibly bring out noise.

So, try it again in sRGB and see if that fixes it.

Nov 15 12 01:19 pm Link

Photographer

Birch Imaging

Hilton, New York, US

Tim Whitney wrote:

This is may be your problem. Try to export it in sRGB. The whole world basically runs in sRGB (this is mildy hyperbolic). Apple RGB has different color primaries than sRGB and, I believe but couldn't verify, that it has a 1.8 Gamma vs sRGB's 2.2 which would make the image apear brighter and possibly bring out noise.

So, try it again in sRGB and see if that fixes it.

Ok. Will do. Ill try that. Thank you

Nov 16 12 03:50 am Link