Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > If you're fleeing the law, don't post pictures!

Photographer

Top Level Studio

Posts: 3253

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

That seems like common sense, but not to everyone, apparently.

http://www.petapixel.com/2012/12/03/exi … hn-mcafee/

Dec 04 12 01:39 am Link

guide forum

Model

Sha-Lynne

Posts: 22681

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Top Level Studio wrote:
That seems like common sense, but not to everyone, apparently.

http://www.petapixel.com/2012/12/03/exi … hn-mcafee/

On that note, if you get the upper-hand on someone that you're trying to find...maybe you should get them into custody before posting on the internet that you know their whereabouts.  Bet he's not there anymore...

Dec 04 12 02:31 am Link

Photographer

Kawika Photography

Posts: 110

San Diego, California, US

Yeah, he was probably there. Even if he had thought to manipulate the EXIF data why would he put it at a specific house and not somewhere in the middle of the ocean or on a mountain? He goofed.

Dec 04 12 02:35 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

Dec 04 12 04:41 am Link

Photographer

udor

Posts: 22390

New York, New York, US

Top Level Studio wrote:
That seems like common sense, but not to everyone, apparently.

http://www.petapixel.com/2012/12/03/exi … hn-mcafee/

I have heard of a guy who was in prison and he used a contraband cellphone to take pictures of himself in his cell and post it on his facebook profile... he got busted and had to do another year on top of his sentence...

Some people... you just know why they are in prison... and you also know that they will be back... facepalm  roll

Dec 04 12 04:46 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

udor wrote:
I have heard of a guy who was in prison and he used a contraband cellphone to take pictures of himself in his cell and post it on his facebook profile... he got busted and had to do another year on top of his sentence...

Some people... you just know why they are in prison... and you also know that they will be back... facepalm  roll

LOL

Facebook from prison

Yikes... look at what you got me reading now
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … twork.html

Dec 04 12 05:29 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Posts: 36719

Columbus, Ohio, US

udor wrote:

I have heard of a guy who was in prison and he used a contraband cellphone to take pictures of himself in his cell and post it on his facebook profile... he got busted and had to do another year on top of his sentence...

Some people... you just know why they are in prison... and you also know that they will be back... facepalm  roll

There was a guy running his porn empire with a cell phone while sitting in the Wayne Co Michigan jail.

Dec 04 12 05:34 am Link

Photographer

udor

Posts: 22390

New York, New York, US

Jules NYC wrote:

LOL

Facebook from prison

Yikes... look at what you got me reading now
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … twork.html

Wow... that's crazy!

Dec 04 12 05:46 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

udor wrote:

Wow... that's crazy!

More!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr9PQ-flqgc

What a role model!
lol

Dec 04 12 05:53 am Link

Photographer

Music N Pics

Posts: 352

San Diego, California, US

udor wrote:

I have heard of a guy who was in prison and he used a contraband cellphone to take pictures of himself in his cell and post it on his facebook profile... he got busted and had to do another year on top of his sentence...

Some people... you just know why they are in prison... and you also know that they will be back... facepalm  roll

Must of been a white collar prisoner? I didn't know they take those to an actual jail cell, how did he keep his phone charged?

Dec 04 12 06:50 pm Link