Photographer

L A F

Davenport, Iowa, US

My friend got it last night.  She was pretty shocked to say the least.  lol

I bite my tongue a lot which I need to stop doing.  I let people walk all over me because I hate conflict, so even though I may be peeved about something, I walk away and vent to my grandparents or here.

Not last night.

I'm sitting at a restaurant with my friend, and she starts complaining that she hasn't heard from the guy that she's been seeing for about 2 weeks.  I ask how long it's been.  3 hours.

3 mothereffin' hours!?!

I calmly flip my shit and remind her that I'm single as of yesterday, after a 6 month relationship with a guy that I did genuinely care about, and she's worried about not getting a text for 3 hours?  3 hours that he could be at work.  Or hanging out with friends.  Or wondering why some girls are absolutely batshit crazy when it comes to relationships.  That she's driving herself insane, and being over the top, and I'm really not in the mood to hear about it because she already knows that she's being crazy about it...

Needless to say, she backed out of that conversation real fast.  lol

Felt pretty good.  Normally, I'd bite my tongue, tell her 'that sucks' and try to convince her he'll text her the next day.  You know, he's probably busy, or his phone died, or whatever else thing I can come up with that so that I don't have to have a 30 minute conversation about what it all means.

Hopefully the endless phone calls asking why he hasn't called will stop now too, because unless I start charging for my advice in the near future, I'm done with it.

Dec 06 12 09:32 am Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

tongue

https://www.xtcian.com/LucyPsychiatricBooth.jpg

Dec 06 12 12:47 pm Link

Photographer

L A F

Davenport, Iowa, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
tongue

https://www.xtcian.com/LucyPsychiatricBooth.jpg

Oh dude, I SO need to put that on my Facebook.  So accurate.

Plus, who doesn't like Lucy?

Dec 06 12 12:48 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Laura Ann - Fashion wrote:

Oh dude, I SO need to put that on my Facebook.  So accurate.

inorite?!

Dec 06 12 12:49 pm Link

Model

- Aina -

Redlands, California, US

Can't say I don't blame you. I'm guilty of not saying what I need to say when it needs to be said too. Feels good to finally "let loose".

Dec 06 12 09:21 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

3 hrs?  Damn, she should have been texting him and calling him after 15 minutes of no message!  I mean, 3 hours is like 2 movies!  What could anyone be doing for 3 hours without contacting his woman?  He must be out creeping!

tongue

Good for you.

Dec 06 12 09:49 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Laura Ann - Fashion wrote:

This guy probably doesn't like her very much.

https://www.districtdiva.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

Dec 06 12 09:50 pm Link