Forums > Model Colloquy > Double Shoots

Model

Lynne Jefferies

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

I have a couple of shots from a recent photo shoot with a male model, (who also happens to be my boyfriend, who I'm always dragging into my shoots so potentially would be available for double shoots if the photographer liked us together) and I was wondering what people opinions were on having these as part of my portfolio? I'm always reluctant to include images with other female models, but wasn't sure about what's best.

Thanks

Lynne xx

Jan 11 13 09:30 am Link

Model

T A Y L O R

Seattle, Washington, US

1. Are they good, quality images? If not, then no regardless.
2. Are you interested in being hired for work that would require you to work with another male model (whether it's your boyfriend or not)? If so, then sure, show that you can do that kind of work.
3. Would you be comfortable working with someone who wasn't your boyfriend? If not, you might want to think about the restrictions of that.
4. Just a side note that I'm mentioning because of the wording, but do the photographers know you're bringing your SO before you show up with him? You seem professional from your profile and port, so I'm assuming they've given it the OK, just checking. smile

Jan 11 13 09:42 am Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

if they are within the rules then post away. look under help up top for the rules.

Jan 11 13 09:43 am Link

Photographer

PANHEAD PHOTOGRAPHY

San Francisco, California, US

Aww good right ahead, it's model "mayhem"
Not vogue
Kinda like Facebook but with more photos

Jan 11 13 10:08 am Link

Model

Lynne Jefferies

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Thanks, going to add them! I'm ok doing shots without him or with someone else, and I never just turn up with him! The shots were taken by a photographer friend who like d us together that's all, hope you check them out!

Jan 11 13 10:09 am Link

Model

Isis22

Muncie, Indiana, US

I have shot with other female llamas but have not included any of those shots in my port. Either the llamas are not on MM or if they are they do not have nude shots in their port. I have those photos in my List so they can be easily accessed.

Jan 11 13 11:59 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Lynne Jefferies  wrote:
I have a couple of shots from a recent photo shoot with a male model, (who also happens to be my boyfriend, who I'm always dragging into my shoots so potentially would be available for double shoots if the photographer liked us together) and I was wondering what people opinions were on having these as part of my portfolio? I'm always reluctant to include images with other female models, but wasn't sure about what's best.

Thanks

Lynne xx

I'm not sure what your question is.

I would love to shoot you and your boyfriend in a romantic shoot.  Are you implying that you would not want to shoot with other males?  It's OK to post that in your Profile.   I have seen notices like that.

Same for you and other female models.

Jan 11 13 01:23 pm Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

I think if that is a style you are interested in doing future work in, and the pictures are good enough quality then by all means one should be included in your portfolio just as an example of what you have done.

Jan 11 13 04:39 pm Link

Model

Goodbye4

Los Angeles, California, US

I think it's worthwhile if they photos are really good but don't crowd your portfolio with shots that include other models. Just a few is good.

Jan 11 13 06:06 pm Link

Model

Nym Faea

San Francisco, California, US

If you like 'em, and they're good shots, put 'em up! Showing that you can work and pose with others is another asset, and potential photographers might like to know about it. Mixing up the number of models also adds a little diversity and change to your port. I think it's a good idea.

Jan 11 13 10:16 pm Link