Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Elder scrolls online

Photographer

Jay Leavitt

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Chronos Productions wrote:
I guess that is true, but I do believe my chinese takeaway expenses will go up lol I forgot to account for the fact I have modded my skyrim to the point it hardly looks like the original anymore with all the lovely graphic enhancers (I mainly did that cause I just spent 2 grand building a new pc and wanted to see what it can handle, 37 mods so far lol) and realise that it will be the job of the developers to do stuff like this since you cant really mode an MMO... not to my knowlege without it being a "hack"

My skyrim has about 40 at the moment big_smile

ESO is allowing modding for UI only - think SkyUI for skyrim. Allowing customized UI is pretty crucial in an MMO to allow for personal tastes, and doesn't really give an unfair advantage, so I'm okay with it (especially as a healer, I love personalized UIs)

Jun 29 13 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Chronos

Benidorm, Valencia, Spain

-JAY- wrote:

My skyrim has about 40 at the moment big_smile

ESO is allowing modding for UI only - think SkyUI for skyrim. Allowing customized UI is pretty crucial in an MMO to allow for personal tastes, and doesn't really give an unfair advantage, so I'm okay with it (especially as a healer, I love personalized UIs)

Damn it tongue I'd add more mods but the internet in spain is terrible when downloading. its alright for gaming and i'll get 70 - 90 ping usually. But it took me a week to find and download all those mods lol

I don't think i could play skyrim without skyUI now.

Jun 29 13 11:02 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Chronos

You do realise we're gonna have to make a photoraphers and models clan lol

Jun 29 13 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Leavitt

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

You do realise we're gonna have to make a photoraphers and models clan lol

But... then I don't get to mention in guild chat

"Gah, I had a frustrating day shooting today, the models showed up late... we ran out of SPF100 (four nude girls = a lot of exposed skin in the desert) and it was hot out"

Then - become the hero of the guild.

Jun 29 13 11:16 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Chronos

-JAY- wrote:

But... then I don't get to mention in guild chat

"Gah, I had a frustrating day shooting today, the models showed up late... we ran out of SPF100 (four nude girls = a lot of exposed skin in the desert) and it was hot out"

Then - become the hero of the guild.

Oh yeah... I didn't think of it like that... Screw your idea for a photographer's clan!

Jun 29 13 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Leavitt

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Oh yeah... I didn't think of it like that... Screw your idea for a photographer's clan!

Yeah... among our peers here, we're 'just another one of the guys' ... but we're gods among nerds.

Jun 29 13 11:56 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Chronos

-JAY- wrote:

we're 'just another one of the guys

wouldn't say just another one of those guys to you, I've seen your photos, they are inspiring. I wish a lot more of my shots came out with that amount of incredible lighting!

But yeah, we are gods among nerds! lol

Jun 30 13 12:10 am Link

Photographer

NG Photos

Cleveland, Ohio, US

The cross faction guilds are interesting, allowing easier choices for what you want to be.

Jul 04 13 05:13 am Link

Photographer

Jay Leavitt

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Nogawd Photography wrote:
The cross faction guilds are interesting, allowing easier choices for what you want to be.

From what I have seen and heard from the developers, you can talk with your guilds, but grouping/raiding will still be limited to factions.

This way, you can play an alt, but still be in touch with your "main guild" --- they need a healer for a raid and they say it in guild chat, you hop over and heal. Massive potential for PVP exploitation, though... it'll be interesting to see how it progresses.

Jul 04 13 12:21 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Leavitt

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I "have a few friends beta testing the game" and the consensus is "Oh sweet baby Jesus, launch day come sooner"

Sep 04 13 08:20 pm Link