Forums > Critique > Reset

Photographer

Gil Riego Photography

Posts: 130

Chatsworth, California, US

Just uploaded a new set of photos. I'd like to hear whatever comments about them.

Feel free to bash, criticize, joke or love any of them. I'd love to hear something about them from people who I don't know.

Feb 02 13 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Posts: 7770

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Gil Riego Photography wrote:
Just uploaded a new set of photos. I'd like to hear whatever comments about them.

Feel free to bash, criticize, joke or love any of them. I'd love to hear something about them from people who I don't know.

I really dislike your distracting watermark....

Just my thoughts ~ MR

Feb 02 13 08:34 pm Link

Model

Mary Geraldine

Posts: 1697

Valdese, North Carolina, US

Images by MR wrote:

I really dislike your distracting watermark....

Just my thoughts ~ MR

I agree. It makes it difficult to focus on the actual photos. sad

Feb 02 13 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Gil Riego Photography

Posts: 130

Chatsworth, California, US

Mary Geraldine wrote:

I agree. It makes it difficult to focus on the actual photos. sad

Same.

For some reason, MM is the only place I watermark.

Feb 02 13 09:52 pm Link