Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Mum of 11 gets £400,000 house at taxpayers cost..

Model

C A K E M I X

Posts: 873

Louth, England, United Kingdom

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … built.html
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01675/heather_2E_300x450_1675922a.jpg



In a country where even a family of 3 struggle to get into council housing with little to no help, and there are "dole queens" like this spectacle, using their kids and their crappy excuses to run over the system. 
The worst part of it is her attitude, that she is entitled to have 11 kids, pay nothing and expect everything. people like her make me sick.
I don't care if she had cervical cancer, crappy people get ill too.

This might sound crazy and heartless, but their should be a system in place where people like her are given a choice, if they are earning no money, are on benefits and they choose to have more than 3 children (unless its twins/triplets etc) then they run the risk of not being paid to take care of them.
The country, and the world in general can't afford to look after thousands of children and spend out great big chunks of money to people like her who know where they get their bread buttered.
There are allready millions of children in third world countries in poverty from parents who aren't educated enough to make the right choices. makes me sad hmm

Feb 19 13 02:28 am Link

Model

JadeDRed

Posts: 5546

London, England, United Kingdom

Wow, what an original piece tabloid journalism!

I kid of course.

Just to point out some of the details to people who just read the title, they didn't give her a house, she rents a house. They didn't build her the house, it was built by a third party. They aren't paying for the house, the newspaper believes they may be helping with her rent.

Feb 19 13 03:39 am Link

Model

JadeDRed

Posts: 5546

London, England, United Kingdom

C A K E M I X  wrote:
There are allready millions of children in third world countries in poverty from parents who aren't educated enough to make the right choices. makes me sad hmm

I'm not sure that's the reason for third world poverty hmm

Feb 19 13 03:40 am Link

Photographer

Kent Art Photography

Posts: 2996

Ashford, England, United Kingdom

JadeDRed wrote:
Wow, what an original piece tabloid journalism!

I kid of course.

Just to point out some of the details to people who just read the title, they didn't give her a house, she rents a house. They didn't build her the house, it was built by a third party. They aren't paying for the house, the newspaper believes they may be helping with her rent.

Well, for a start, The Sun should come on a roll with perforations, but we really shouldn't let the facts get in the way of a good, and often repeated, story.

To the OP:-

Yeah, there are benefit cheats, and yeah, there are people who play the system, but at least we have a welfare system that works better than most others.

Feb 19 13 03:53 am Link

Photographer

Virtual Studio

Posts: 6100

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Kent Art Photography wrote:
Yeah, there are benefit cheats, and yeah, there are people who play the system, but at least we have a welfare system that works better than most others.

NO!

She should be made to prositiute the little girls while the boys go out barefoot and sweep chimneys. She herself should be in the workhouse.

Feb 19 13 04:16 am Link

Photographer

Kent Art Photography

Posts: 2996

Ashford, England, United Kingdom

Virtual Studio wrote:

NO!

She should be made to prositiute the little girls while the boys go out barefoot and sweep chimneys. She herself should be in the workhouse.

Oddly enough, The Sun is in the news itself today...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21502830

Feb 19 13 04:27 am Link

Photographer

ArtisticPhotography

Posts: 7699

Buffalo, New York, US

Actually, with your birth rates, you ought to encourage people like this to have as many kids as possible. Otherwise, you're population will start shrinking to the point that you many not be able to sustain yourself.

Feb 19 13 04:48 am Link