This thread was locked on 2014-11-18 11:12:14
Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in Indianapolis + OH (Apr 10 - Apr 14) Fetish / Glamour

Model

Sateen Dubois

Greenfield, Massachusetts, US

Experienced Glamour/Nude/Fetish/Erotic Model - Indianapolis & Columbus - April 10-14

Very experienced model traveling for work in: glamour, nude, fetish and erotic (including g/g, b/g, POV). For fetish I am open to Domme and submissive / bottom roles, and have experience with restraint, encasement, machine bondage, take downs, etc. I am also open to indoor and outdoor settings.  Looking for paid projects, both photo and video.  I will be in the Columbus, OH, and Indianapolis, IN, areas from April 10th through April 14th. 

I am a natural blonde, with a large wardrobe, including latex and pvc.  I can do my own makeup, but will happily work with your MUA or hair stylist if you prefer.

Please message me directly with your project ideas - include location, # hours you'd like to shoot, etc. and I will get back to you with my rates. Sorry, no TfCD - this is my main source of income.

Cheers,

~ Sateen Dubois

Mar 14 13 05:20 pm Link

Model

Sateen Dubois

Greenfield, Massachusetts, US

Still booking for April 12th and 13th, hope to hear from producers - especially interested in bondage, ambient / natural lighting, and WAM!

Apr 05 13 11:24 am Link