This thread was locked on 2013-05-11 06:35:09
Forums > Events > April 26: DM Gremlin Studios Open House, LngBch CA

Photographer

wynnesome

Long Beach, California, US

D. M. Gremlin Studios Monthly Open House Night
Friday April 26 ~~ 6pm-9pm

Studio 1st-timers: RSVP REQUIRED to [email protected] by 6pm April 24.

For FIVE years running D. M. Gremlin Studios in Long Beach CA has opened its doors one evening a month for this free photography and art community event .

Please join us once again in April for industry networking, portfolio sharing, and great company  Tour the facilities of our $15-$20/hr rental photography studios, see the studios in action, and take part in open TFCD photo shooting.

The studio is open for casual group photo shooting during the events, and we've had some fantastic shoots take place during Open House, from planned productions to spontaneous collaborations.  Visit our studio forums to see some of the images created within past Open House events!

RSVP's for studio first-timers are due to [email protected] by 6pm on Wed APril 24. Please include your full name and the full name of each guest who will be attending, along with a brief introduction as to whether each person is a photographer, model, stylist, friend/family member, etc. This event is free and open to all, but we do need to plan in advance for who and how many people will be in the studio for the evening.

We look forward to greeting returning friends, and meeting many wonderful models, photographers, and stylists in April!

Apr 03 13 06:00 pm Link

Photographer

wynnesome

Some photos from the March Open House:

Candid and behind the scene in this album:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … 342&type=3

And the "flour experiments" from Bryan Frank in last month's event thread:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … st18164694
Love that first one he posted - wings!

Apr 06 13 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

wynnesome

Again, we may or may not extend the evening past 9pm... depends on how that week shapes up as we get closer to the date, and how the event itself is going that night!

Apr 08 13 10:15 pm Link

Photographer

wynnesome

RSVP from Mark - looking forward to meeting you this month!

Apr 15 13 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Once again you guys get to have all the fun and I can't be there.  Just because I can't come, doesn't mean you shouldn't all have a great time.  This will be a wonderful evening, like always!

Apr 18 13 12:23 am Link

Photographer

wynnesome

GPS Studio Services wrote:
This will be a wonderful evening, like always!

Indeed, you can be confident of that. Sorry you can't make it... RSVP's are coming in, and looking forward to meeting those who will be joining us. Always at least, photos to look forward to after, to share in the fun that way! smile

Apr 20 13 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

wynnesome

Wow, the guest list has grown for this month!  Musicians, photographers, a new MUA... looking so forward to meeting everyone on Friday - RSVP's are open till tomorrow (Wed) 6pm!

Apr 23 13 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

Bryan Frank

Hawthorne, California, US

Fingers crossed.  I'm expecting to make it.

Apr 26 13 02:11 am Link

Photographer

wynnesome

Bryan Frank wrote:
Fingers crossed.  I'm expecting to make it.

Hooray!  See you sometime this evening and see people starting in a couple hours!

Apr 26 13 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Bryan Frank

Hawthorne, California, US

The news gods were just having a great time screwing with my life yesterday.  Sorry I missed out.

Apr 27 13 02:46 pm Link