* RJT Images
GLAMOUR WORKSHOP *
Sunday, May 5
4pm to 9pm
Indoor Glamour Workshops – $250.00
Limited to 3 participants
• 5 hour workshop
• 1 model with a mix of lingerie, swimwear and implieds
• 1 hour of interactive discussion (overview, techniques, etc)
• 3 hours of shooting time
• 1 hour image review and critique
• Indoor Location: Light Works Studio, 6 Jacques Street, Worcester MA
What will be covered:
• Working with the model – Do’s and Do not’s
• Choosing the backgrounds
• Lighting for dramatic effect in low key and high key
• Using studio props for composition and perspective
• Posing techniques for the model to improve the dramatic glamor look
• Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera (DSLR)
• Lens of at least a focal length of 50mm.
• Good working knowledge of your camera.
The following areas are critical that you know:
o Using single focus area
o Using F Stop, ISO and Shutter speed settings
o Using manual mode
• A desire to learn
What will be provided:
o Studio Strobe Lights for indoor shooting
o Gridded softboxes, beauty dishes and conical reflectors
o Radio controlled trigger and receivers to fire the lighting
• Model Releases
Registration, deposit, cancellation and refund information:
A $100.00 registration fee and deposit will be required to reserve your spot. The deposit will be applied to the final workshop cost. Checks or money orders must be sent to
Rick Trottier, PO Box 3606, Worcester MA 01613
The balance due will be on the day of the workshop and I will accept cash, money orders or personal checks made out to Rick Trottier.
Cancellations up to 3 weeks prior to the scheduled workshop date will receive a full refund of the deposit.
Cancellations within the 3 weeks prior to the scheduled workshop will forfeit the deposit.
Contact me for more information!
603 313 8646
Apr 07 13 04:37 am Link
Feedback from the April 6 RJT Images Glamor Workshop.
"Great event. Plenty of educational discussion combined with one fantastic model. 4 completely light setups with complete explanations as to why. Image review and post processing was informative. All around, a good experience.
Apr 08 13 07:24 pm Link
Currently one slot left for this workshop.
Apr 11 13 04:13 am Link
Apr 13 13 05:23 am Link
Still just one slot left for this workshop.
Apr 20 13 03:08 am Link
Just one slot left. Last Studio Workshop until the New England Autumn returns!
Apr 27 13 04:58 am Link
Feedback from the April 20 workshop...
Thanks again for the very informative and enjoyable workshop. Looking forward to hearing about future workshops and group shoots you have in mind.
May 01 13 02:57 pm Link