Model

Colin Rogers

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

thanks!

Apr 22 13 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

Kezins Photography

Beckley, West Virginia, US

I think you need to work on facial expressions and find a good photographer.  Your headshot looks almost like it was taken after an arrest or something.  ..not meaning to be overly negative, but you do need to find a good photographer for your port and practice expressions in the mirror.

Apr 22 13 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

R Michael Walker

Costa Mesa, California, US

Yep..the only keeper is the lighter one against the wall where you are smiling. More pictures with better shooters and a more varied look and expression from you are what it's going to take if you want to model here. And dump that awful avatar ASAP. It will not bring many people to your page. Best of luck!

Apr 22 13 02:06 pm Link

Model

Colin Rogers

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

LOL okay thank you for your comments!

Apr 22 13 02:22 pm Link

Model

Colin Rogers

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Would love for more feedback!

Apr 23 13 07:10 am Link

Photographer

Marin Photo NYC

New York, New York, US

Your head shot photo, you look scared. You should try and portray confidence. Talk yourself up when you shoot so you have it in your mind.

Apr 23 13 07:14 am Link

Photographer

Michael Novo

Chicago, Illinois, US

There's not much feedback to give because really these are pretty much snapshots with a camera which is why so few folks responding.  What are you goals, what are you looking to do, etc...?

Apr 23 13 08:49 am Link

Photographer

Jason Carncross

Broomfield, Colorado, US

One possible suggestion is to find a photographer who is also seeking experience. Traveling the path of discovery together will provide both of you with confidence and experience that will allow you to progress. As you both become more comfortable with eachother and focus on growing your abilities, you will start to notice a change in the results.
Just as you need to learn how to move, pose, and express yourself, photographers need to learn how to make models comfortable, and how to direct them if necessary. Experienced models should be able to react to a photographers request for an emotion, pose, or abstract suggestion.
All of these skills have to be learned through experience and continual learning. 
Look for instructional material on facial expression and body language. Study other models. Try to understand what you like, what you don't like, and why.  Then try to to recreate expressions and poses of the things that you like. It may sound ridiculous, but even having someone take a phone pic of you trying to recreate a look will provide you with valuable insight on how to change. 
Modeling is a big world and if you don't look outside your immediate surroundings you might miss something valuable.

Apr 23 13 09:10 am Link

Model

Colin Rogers

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Well I want to know if I should keep them or take all new ones and Im getting the feeling I should probably get new ones done... And work on my facial expressions and I guess just practise facial expressions

Apr 23 13 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

Menai Media

Bangor, Wales, United Kingdom

You'll soon be in a position to add new images Colin so I would leave these up until you are in a position to replace them.

Apr 25 13 08:04 am Link