Forums > Events > Indian Orchard Mills Invasion May 18th (WMass)

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

Our last shoot was fantastic, so we are looking forward to this next one as well! We have several model spots as well as photographer spots open this time, so if you are interested in attending as a model, let us know! Model call time is 9am, photographers 10am. Doors will be open until 5pm.

Models are free to attend, photographers are $100.  Your spot is only reserved once you pay the $100- we take credit cards, paypal, check and cash.  3 photographer spots are filled- we have enough room for 3 more.

Please contact me or Peter Fidalgo (https://www.modelmayhem.com/2962935) to reserve your spot, or post on the thread and one of us will contact you. If you want to set up a payment plan (half now, half a few days before the shoot) we can do that also.

I will be putting photos of the attending models up as I get pictures and confirm them.

Karrie Welch (https://www.modelmayhem.com/1024372) Will be doing MUA.

If you have a question, please let us know. You are welcome to bring your own equipment/lights with you, both our studios have outlets. You don't have to share your equipment/props (though it's always nice to play nice) but if you bring your own model with you, you *cannot* hog her the entire time, all models will rotate to shoot with other photographers. We will provide food.

Technical stuff:

0-Photos: We are depending on you to be professional and share your photos with each model you worked with on your own. If you do a fly by shooting "shoot and go" and I hear from a model that you never gave her any shots, i'm going to annoy the hell out of you and you will be banned from all future shoots. Each arrangement should be worked out with the model you're shooting!

1- Both Peter and I will be opening our studios for your use; he has lights/softboxes, backgrounds and props. Photos of our studios are attached. Mine is rather bare (I use my walls as backdrops) and is full natural light. You are welcome to use either studio in addition to the Mill area, inside and out (publicly accessible) and we will make sure the doors are open so you can easily get in and out without having to call us.

1.5-Equipment: You are welcome to bring your own lights, etc. We have plugs. Be aware that the elevator does not run on weekends, you're going to have to lug stuff upstairs! We do, however, have a loading dock.

2- There will be NO "stealing" someone else's shot, or shooting over someones shoulder unwelcomed. I have had personal experiences at shoots where I got crowded out by other photographers, and I had a terrible time because of it. We have plenty of models and plenty of time for everyone to work with everyone else! If you like someones set up and want to shoot it, ask first, and have some courtesy. Think teamwork, not competition!

3-No Nudity. Though we will be allowing Nudity in future shoots, this is our first and none of the models currently set to attend are comfortable doing art nude photos.

4-Mentoring: Are you new and wanting to learn? Peter, another photographer TBD and I will be available to be with and help you if you so desire. Just let us know, and we'll help get you started! Whether it be with directing a model or setting up lights.

5-Questions: Please. Ask them. We are here, available and want this to be of an advantage to everyone!

6- Releases: Both Peter and I are assuming that everyone is here to get photos for portfolio use- both yours and the models. If you want to bring a commercial release with you for a model to sign, you are welcome to do so. Please work out fee, etc. with the individual model.

Apr 25 13 05:57 am Link

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

Another photographer spot has been taken; 2 left!

Apr 28 13 05:58 am Link

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

One last bump, we're only a week away. This month is going to be major kick ass; PM me for details and a list of llamas and photographers that will be attending wink

May 13 13 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

SoftLightPhotoNH

Manchester, New Hampshire, US

Pls. send the model list for the shoot.
Thanks.

May 13 13 06:49 pm Link

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

SoftLightPhotoNH wrote:
Pls. send the model list for the shoot.