Los Angeles, California, US

Got a permit yet?

Jun 23 13 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

C h a r l e s  D wrote:
Got a permit yet?

This sounds interesting, but I think the person organizing this shoot should answer the quoted question given the shoot's location.

Jun 23 13 07:05 pm Link

Photographer

Thomas Tran

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Bare Essential Photos wrote:

This sounds interesting, but I think the person organizing this shoot should answer the quoted question given the shoot's location.

+1 permit = peace of mind

Jun 24 13 11:58 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

C h a r l e s  D wrote:
Got a permit yet?

Or ya know, you could just write & ask? smile

Jun 24 13 05:56 pm Link

Photographer

SPV Photo

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Cherrystone wrote:

C h a r l e s  D wrote:
Got a permit yet?

Or ya know, you could just write & ask? smile

I don't think there's anything wrong with asking questions in an event thread. If someone has a question, there's probably others with the same question. And in this instance, we know that's the case as many have wondered the same.

Jun 24 13 07:02 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

To SPV Photo --

C h a r l e s  D wrote:
Got a permit yet?

Yes, precisely. This is why I supported the initial question which I quoted.

I find it odd that the posted organizer (Michael Pannier) didn't respond to it.

Jun 24 13 09:59 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Santa Barbara, California, US

To SPV Photo --

Yes, precisely. This is why I supported the initial question which I quoted.

I find it odd that the posted organizer (Michael Pannier) didn't respond to it.

Didn't this same thing happen in another thread about this shoot?
... never responded, answered questions or posted anything after the initial OP.
It all is sounding suspect to me... If one is promoting a great event like this one would think to quickly follow up on questions and get people interested instead of weary of the silent treatment..

Like I said in that other thread, this sounds like a great shoot with some wonderful art models but it's to rich for my blood not counting personal logistics.

Jun 24 13 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Pannier

Greenville, South Carolina, US

The permit has been applied for.

Jun 25 13 02:15 am Link

Model

Melissa Troutt

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

This workshop is going to be absolutely amazing! I'm already SO inspired: majestic landscapes, perfect time of year, models that I LOVE shooting with(!!), really Good people (Bill Earle, Michael Pannier, and Scott of Magicc Imagery are all of an ilk I'm proud to hang with!), not to mention, the shots I saw from last year were incredible!! It's opportunities like this that a women/artist/model in my position, lives for. Not only am I gonna collaborate on some of the best images of my career, but I know I'm going to have a great, memorable experience. F**k yeah!! smile

...So, we still have spots open! I'm not so clear--What are you waiting for?!? ;-) LOL

Jul 04 13 07:37 am Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

And now a word from our sponsors.....

Melissa Trout wrote:
This workshop is going to be absolutely amazing! I'm already SO inspired: majestic landscapes, perfect time of year, models that I LOVE shooting with(!!), really Good people (Bill Earle, Michael Pannier, and Scott of Magicc Imagery are all of an ilk I'm proud to hang with!), not to mention, the shots I saw from last year were incredible!! It's opportunities like this that a women/artist/model in my position, lives for. Not only am I gonna collaborate on some of the best images of my career, but I know I'm going to have a great, memorable experience. F**k yeah!! smile

...So, we still have spots open! I'm not so clear--What are you waiting for?!? ;-) LOL

... we now return you to your normal programming. smile

Are you related to..... nah, can't be. smile

Jul 04 13 08:48 am Link