Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Twinkies are back! You better get in line....

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Paige Morgan wrote:
Only on MM would someone start a seemingly innocuous thread about snack cakes, just for the purpose of trolling anyone who admits to eating them, because some random OP poster is TOTALLY qualified to make a diagnosis of the health and fitness of everyone else in the thread based on the monumentally revealing fact that they have eaten a Twinkie at least once in their life.

big_smile

This is why we can't have nice things.

+1

He probably needs to eat a twinkie and relax.  Maybe it will loosen him up.

Jul 12 13 10:17 pm Link

Photographer

C h a r l e s D

Los Angeles, California, US

(could be incorrect-deleted till Monday)

Jul 12 13 10:29 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Strong

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Off to Wal-Mart she goes!

https://funny.desivalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/funny-fat-lady-on-cycle-picture.jpg

Jul 13 13 01:43 am Link

Model

8v44f6t

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Yeah anyone else not find fat jokes amusing? hmm

Jul 13 13 03:13 am Link

Photographer

Austin IMagemaker

Austin, Texas, US

Many American's are obese but I do not blame twinkies, apple pie or the 48 ounce Big Gulp. I blame George W. Bush......of course.

Jul 13 13 03:37 am Link

Photographer

Austin IMagemaker

Austin, Texas, US

Austin IMagemaker wrote:
Many American's are obese but I do not blame twinkies, apple pie or the 48 ounce Big Gulp. I blame George W. Bush......of course.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= … 5608,d.aWc

Jul 13 13 03:41 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Mares wrote:
Yeah anyone else not find fat jokes amusing? hmm

hienvy

Jul 13 13 10:24 am Link

Artist/Painter

ethasleftthebuilding

Key West, Florida, US

Recently at a local café, a stranger behind me in the lunch buffet line tried to tell me how the chicken fried steak and gravy, that I was loading an extra helping of onto my plate, was going to kill me.

Later, as I was leaving the café, the same guy was sitting on the bench outside smoking a cigarette. 

I went over and said, "you know, I enjoy a good chicken fried steak about two or three times a month...how often you enjoy those cancer sticks?"

Jul 14 13 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Austin IMagemaker

Austin, Texas, US

ernst tischler wrote:
Recently at a local café, a stranger behind me in the lunch buffet line tried to tell me how the chicken fried steak and gravy, that I was loading an extra helping of onto my plate, was going to kill me.

Later, as I was leaving the café, the same guy was sitting on the bench outside smoking a cigarette. 

I went over and said, "you know, I enjoy a good chicken fried steak about two or three times a month...how often you enjoy those cancer sticks?"

Buffet lines (all you can eat)?

Jul 14 13 08:04 pm Link

Artist/Painter

ethasleftthebuilding

Key West, Florida, US

ernst tischler wrote:

Austin IMagemaker wrote:
Buffet lines (all you can eat)?

This particular buffet is "all you can put on one plate in one trip"...you can't go back for seconds.

Jul 15 13 10:55 am Link