Model

Lady S

Spartanburg, South Carolina, US

Pls give me some feedback  how to get my stomach to be from chubby to flat in 2 weeks?

Aug 23 05 05:31 am Link

Model

Tathena

Evansville, Indiana, US

Wow.... in two weeks? Diet & exercise to the extreme...

Aug 23 05 05:34 am Link

Model

Lady S

Spartanburg, South Carolina, US

I am doing that now. I not evening eating sweets and eating 1 meal a day.

Aug 23 05 05:42 am Link

Model

Tathena

Evansville, Indiana, US

Don't limit what you eat just watch what you eat. Eat more small meals then big meals... Your body can digest those faster and easier. Do lots of cardio and ab works outs. I really shouldn't give any advise cause I know someone will say that I shouldn't say anything and you should consult a doctor... but that is what I would do if I was you

Aug 23 05 05:47 am Link

Model

RhonyVonn

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

I am a personal fitness trainer/model....Very very little carbs and protein..!!....cardio cardio cardio..!!.....join a gym and do the weight training also.....crunches, leg lifts and all the old fashion ab workout.....YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR EATING habits.....There is no magical pill or magical machine......It's a total life change and you must be devoted and determined to acheive your goal.....AND I practice what I preach......Check out my profile/pics......53 yrs old and I am very proud of my body.....You can do it...!!!!......I believe in YOU..!!

Aug 23 05 05:54 am Link

Photographer

digital cowboy

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, US

It's all about body fat percentage. I know men typically begin to see six package around 11-12%, for women not too sure but I'm gandering around 17-18% (just a guess). What Rhony says is true, fad diets will make you flush lbs, but it's at the cost of electrolytes and throwing your body chemistry way outta whack. Do the cardio, eat in moderation (eat healthy for the love of god!), and I reccommend core exercises designed for calorie burn (big muscle groups, low weight, heavy reps).
-=Jeff=-

Aug 23 05 08:41 am Link

Model

FitMama83

Loganville, Georgia, US

2 weeks is kinda a short amount of time. normally it takes a least 30 days to 6 weeks for results, but if you reallly keep at it and eat every 3-4 hrs( small meals) you can do it. don't eat just one meal a day, because then your body goes into starvation mode and starts using muscle mass for energy....

Aug 23 05 08:59 am Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

I asked my Doctor how I could lose weight fast and he said run 5 miles a day for 2 weeks.

I called him 2 weeks later and said, I'm 70 miles from my home, now what? RD.

Aug 23 05 09:06 am Link

Model

NameRemovedPerUser

Perrysburg, New York, US

digital alchemist wrote:
It's all about body fat percentage. I know men typically begin to see six package around 11-12%, for women not too sure but I'm gandering around 17-18% (just a guess). What Rhony says is true, fad diets will make you flush lbs, but it's at the cost of electrolytes and throwing your body chemistry way outta whack. Do the cardio, eat in moderation (eat healthy for the love of god!), and I reccommend core exercises designed for calorie burn (big muscle groups, low weight, heavy reps).
-=Jeff=-

Well said Jeff... There is alot of debate and concern about what no carb/low carb diets do to the body's processes. (Fad diets are a fad for a reason... they aren't tested proven and everyone gets all excited until the next big thing comes along, same as fads in any other subject). Not to mention what it will do to the bowels (no fiber is NOT good for your bowels) and blood sugar. Eating a healthy balanced diet is important no matter your weight. Smaller more frequent meals are healthy too. And pat was right, your body will go into famine mode and think it needs to store up fat to protect itself from starvation. You will get the opposite result you are looking for.

Aug 23 05 09:14 am Link

Model

Benny

Brooklyn, New York, US

do crunches using the big ball

Aug 23 05 09:17 am Link

Photographer

NV Style Group

Houston, Alaska, US

You want a flat stomach in two weeks...................well for about $2500-3000.00 you can get one, you may be outta commission for about a month. But if you want to do it right, then diet and exercise....if you drink cut down on alcohol b/c it goes to the belly, and also soda and junk like that.
Windsor Pilates is a GREAT workout, you will get results fast if you use it proper.
I don't know WHY people think one meal a day will cut it, your asking for trouble and extra weight gain.
I used to do that so long ago, and learned the hard way, EXTRA WEIGHT GAIN!
Good Luck

Aug 23 05 09:23 am Link

Photographer

3gFocus

Massapequa, New York, US

Lay off the salt, it causes water retention. The day of the shoot eat very light in the morning for energy and don't drink too much water so you don't get that bloated feeling.

Aug 23 05 11:24 am Link

Model

CTD- NYC Model

Fairfield, Connecticut, US

no dairy-no pasta- no sugar. drink water and exercise. Don't eat one a meal a day. Eat small meals. and munch on fruit and veggies. (like the rules say eat your greens) yikesP

Aug 23 05 11:30 am Link

Photographer

byReno

Arlington Heights, Illinois, US

I’m sorry but that is not going to happen.  At least not without sever starvation and exhaustion.  Take the advice to eat properly with moderate exercise.  It may take 4-6 week but you will be healthier and happier in the long run.

Aug 23 05 12:03 pm Link

Photographer

richardandre

Rochester, Illinois, US

Ok I went on Atkins.. lost 50 lbs...

I did not do any resistance nor cardio training.  I lost probably about 15 - 20 lbs of muscle along with the fat.. I looked GROSS!!  Sickly, grey, I had the Atkins face...

I gained 40 back (well life problems, I didn't care)  I look better now, but now I am back in the gym 6 days a week.  Cardio on 3, resistance on the other 3.  Not losing weight as fast I would like but toning up. (Hopefully it's cause I'm building back the muscles)

I've cut out all sweets, cut WAY down on processed foods, no sugar, very limited pasta.  Moving to whole wheat, but limited.

Fresh fruits and vegi's, no more than 4 oz of 100% juice a day.  LEAN meat.  cut my portions and eat them on a SMALLER plate. Water Water Water..

First thing I do when I go out to eat, I ask for a 'doggy bag' as soon as my meal arrives.  I take 1/2 to 2/3's of my meal and bag it.  Portions in the US are WAY too big.  I can get 2 -3 meals out of my resturant portions.

Aug 23 05 02:20 pm Link

Model

Gymguy

Miami, Arizona, US

All excellent advice here,but Id hate to be the bad guy and burst the bubble but its not posible to develop abs in 2 weeks.

Aug 23 05 08:06 pm Link

Model

jessica902001

Nashville, Tennessee, US

My rule is a deck of card size meal. I eat 3 times a day and drink plenty of water. I work out in the afternoon right after work for about 2 hours.

All I can think of to say is watch what you eat, try a kick boxing class, and really stick with it.
I love food so it was really hard for me to stop putting  so much on my plate but then I finally came to realize that I love to model as well.

Best of luck to yha....
Jess

Aug 23 05 08:38 pm Link

Model

Sarah Prankha

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

C R Photography wrote:
I asked my Doctor how I could lose weight fast and he said run 5 miles a day for 2 weeks.

I called him 2 weeks later and said, I'm 70 miles from my home, now what? RD.

*giggle*

I find that when i'm in a uber diet mood the slim fast shakes are helpful. I drink one in the morning because its better than skipping breakfast, but i dont get hungry till about dinner time.

Aug 23 05 10:22 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Rhony wrote:
Check out my profile/pics......53 yrs old and I am very proud of my body.....You can do it...!!!!......I believe in YOU..!!

Holy freakin' cow.

You're 20 years older than me and your bod looks better than most people who are 10 years younger than me.

Now THAT is reason enough to take your advice in my book. I'm working to lose my Robert Smith paunch too. So all this advice is cool. I used to have a washboard stomach and was very cut. So I know it's all still there somewhere. Just need to find it again.....

Aug 23 05 10:31 pm Link

Model

Chaotika

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Belly dancing- It forces you to target seperate parts of your abs and work them individually- good stuff.
Low calorie diet helps, too smile
I do 100 sit ups with 100+ lbs resistance 5x a week.
That works well for me big_smile I love my tum tum

Aug 23 05 10:36 pm Link

Model

Los Angeles, California, US

2 weeks? Probably not... sorry sad But you can work towards the next one!

Fit abs are from genes -and/or- low body fat (you'll probably need to get down to at least 12% body fat or less if your genes don't pre-dispose you to great abs... I'm 16% body fat, to give you an idea) How to lose body fat? 1. Diet (eating healthy) 2. Cardio (preferably first thing in the morning before you've had anything to eat, to burn the body fat, but eat afterwards so you don't burn your muscles)... Once you have those down, you can work on core exercises.

Aug 24 05 02:33 am Link

Photographer

3gFocus

Massapequa, New York, US

I'm a big believer in the 5 meals a day plan. 3 semi-big ones with 2 snacks thrown in in between. Snacks like fruit, vegetables, yogurt. I've actually dropped weight eating like this instead of stuffing myself 3 times a day. I also visit the gym when I can but I haven't done much aerobics. My new thing with snacking is I take a banana and roll it in a plate of wheat germ so it sticks to the banana. Kind of tastes like a banana-toasted almond concoction. A teaspoon of wheat germ in a bowl of cereal instead of using sugar is good as well.

Aug 24 05 04:14 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Carter

Chicago, Illinois, US

I know this is going to be spelled way wrong

Colon Hydro Therpy

You can loose between 5 and 15 lbs from a few sessions

And the bonus is it all leaves your tummy!

Aug 27 05 05:10 am Link

Photographer

Mister B

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

diet, exercise, russian bath house, smear preperation H all over the ab area an hour before the shoot.

Aug 27 05 09:24 am Link

Model

ashleyxo

Vista, California, US

just remember, the faster you lose it the faster you gain it back.. plus extra!

Oct 03 05 05:45 pm Link