Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Do you look good naked?

Photographer

PIEntertainment

Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

Hi,

The age old question that brings up highly sensitive information and shattered expectations, female models feel free to post on here and I will decide if you....hold on, stop the horses.

Feel free to post on here with your answer, it's a self knowledge, self assessment kind of question. Do you think you look good naked, why or why not? Is your ego bigger than your beauty or the other way around. Many women struggle with their self esteem and body image, including models so I'm very curious how many actually think they look good naked and how many don't.

Seeing as how to be a model you have to be in tune with your body since that's pretty much what you're selling, your body image and your face, how many of you are super confident that your merchandise is as good or better than others'?

Good luck! smile

Aug 21 13 07:13 am Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

I think that I still look good naked and will be 61 shortly. I have no doubts that I looked better 10 years ago, but life happens and there are not a whole lot of women my age who do model naked.

I am not about to stop modeling as long as there are artists or photographers interested in working with me. And I always find that modeling in the nude provides a wonderful boost to my self esteem.

Aug 21 13 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

GER Photography

Imperial, California, US

Nobody wants to see me Nekkid!!! Seriously!!:-))

Aug 21 13 07:51 pm Link