Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Looking for Constructive Critique

Model

Kendra JT

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

Sep 08 13 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

Cat Shadows Photography

Gorham, Maine, US

Your bio is excellent. You are quite attractive -- but that's where it ends for me. Your port is very close to a series of snapshots thrown together. Your posing is stilted, but you can work on that.

Suggestion: There are plenty of good photographers in your area. Find one ( good one) who will work with you on a "series" of shoots. Each shoot designed with a specific purpose (studio, location, etc.) in mind. Shooting a "series" will allow you to reflect after each shoot and choose a direction for the next shoot.

Hope this helps.

Sep 16 13 06:13 pm Link

Photographer

Jakov Markovic

Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia

You're great.

Work with much better photographers. MUCH BETTER, you deserve them.

Sep 18 13 06:33 am Link

Photographer

Grandart

Chicago, Illinois, US

The above comments are right on - you should absolutely work with better photographers. Your PORTFOLIO is much better than the MM work. You also seem to wear a lot of "high waisted" pants and skirts, yet you have a nice balanced torso. Make it work for you.

Sep 20 13 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

sweet gamine

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

You have a nice look; I quite like the image of you laying down in the rain.

I am noticing a number of hands-on-your-head posing. That can be fine but only up to a point and never when it results in this:
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130712/10/51e041069d324_m.jpg
Your elbow is pointed towards the camera (a big no-no), and ruins what might otherwise be a nice shot.

Sep 21 13 09:25 am Link

Model

Rusheen Thompson

Lithonia, Georgia, US

Hi May I Have Your Honest Feed Back

Sep 24 13 04:31 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Korn

Seattle, Washington, US

Sep 24 13 04:38 pm Link