Forums > Events > 3 Model Group Shoot In Sacramento This Sunday

Photographer

DarkMoon Studios

Sacramento, California, US

Hi All,

My name is Jason & I am the organizer for the Sacramento Fine Art Nude Photography group on meetup.com I am hosting a Halloween Themed group shoot this Sunday (10/27) from 10am to 2/3pm. The shoot will feature 3 great models:

Morgan Brittni (MM # 2205266)
Gothlet: (MM # 2247573)
Luna Goddess: (MM # 2328076)

Even though the shoot is to have a Halloween theme/feel each model has agreed to allowing nudity to be a part of the shots. Each person attending is guarantied 20 to 30 minutes of solo shooting time with each model. Cost is $100 & covers all fees, as well as use of the studio & studio equipment. This is a great way to get some awesome photos for your portfolio!

Please let me know ASAP if you want to attend as deadline for registering is rt tomorrow evening at 6pm. If you would like more info feel free to contact myself &/or join our group on meetup.com (http://tinyurl.com/mdskvf3)

Thanks & Hope To See You There!

-Jason K. Hood
[email protected]

Oct 24 13 09:09 pm Link

Photographer

Quartzmine Photo

This was canceled.

Oct 26 13 10:22 am Link

Photographer

DarkMoon Studios

Actually it has merely been postponed until we can work about a better date when more folks are going to be able to attend. Will post info again once things are figured out. If you'd like to attend feel free to drop me a line & let me know & I'll send you an email once things are set. Thanks!

-Jason
[email protected]

Oct 26 13 08:02 pm Link

Model

Eva Maria

I am interested in learning more details about this project
-EVA

Nov 04 13 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

MikeHayesPhotos

Modesto, California, US

Is this going to be scheduled still? If so I am interested!

Nov 30 13 03:22 pm Link