Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Nikon Pistol Grip Model 2

Retoucher

Marc Damon Retouch

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

I am selling two of these. I will sell them together or one at a time. Payment will be via PayPal unless you're local to Biloxi, MS and want to pay cash in person.

The plastic bags containing the cables are still both sealed. I don't think these grips or cables have ever been used and are in excellent condition.

Each grip comes with one cable, one instruction sheet and one original Nikon box. The boxes are a little ragged as they were stored in an attic for several years but the grips and cables appear like new.

I will ship via USPS flat rate priority mail only which costs me $5.80
If I can't ship it via that method or rate, you can't buy it. Sorry, but shipping costs and effort is figured into my price below. Therefore, I would suggest if you're not in the continental US, please skip this item.

On Ebay, these grips in various conditions and with/without cable typically sell for $80 or less.

I will sell ONE grip for $40 or BOTH for $80.
No reasonable offer will be refused!

Please contact me thru MM if you're interested. I normally check MM mail once per day so please be patient if you ask a question or make an offer. It may take me 24 hours to reply. Thanks!

https://i61.tinypic.com/333efk9.jpg

Mar 06 14 05:12 pm Link