Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > which one has to go?

Photographer

Camabs

Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands

I got new work to display, but I have trouble killing my darlings. PLease tell what picture from my portfolio needs replacement.

if you ask, I will return the favor.

Mar 21 14 06:14 am Link

Model

Morganfisher

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

Hmmm the one on the stairs is my least favorite. The balerina one bothers me cause her arms arnt correct but I still love the photo. I have more to add to mind too and don't know which ones to delete. I hate to delete the ones with lots of comments. I'm thinking about getting rid of my implied one cause my facial expression looks weird and I honestly don't like the editing but I would love others opinions. Also putting a link to a fb page helps do none of your photos completely disappear

Mar 25 14 12:03 pm Link

Model

Paige Thomley

West Bend, Wisconsin, US

I would delete your self portrait and instead put it on your bio page so models can see what you look like. That way it doesn't take up valuable space for other photos.

Mar 25 14 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

paragonfl

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

1st to go... you with the lens. Cute, but... 2nd) model with stars on her head and face. IMHO

Mar 25 14 12:19 pm Link

Model

wrongsideofthirty

Boston, Massachusetts, US

only one:shots of the photographer aren't necessary in any port, dump it. big_smile

if you wanted to be more brutal than one

id keep #2, and #3 from the top row
#1, and #4 from the second row, though im sort of undecided about 4
and #1 from the third row

for me thats honestly all your best work, and gives you a clear "direction" in your port

i think your more traditional portrait type work is stronger, for me it seems like the more "creative"shots you've tried...the image quality seems to suffer a bit

gl

Mar 25 14 12:32 pm Link