Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Nude Fashion Editorial on Fashionising.com

Photographer

Another Italian Guy

Bath, England, United Kingdom

This one with lovely Raspberry Jam.

And yes... in colour again! lol

http://tinyurl.com/m4d62ro (18+)

Enjoy smile

Apr 17 14 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

Kane

London, England, United Kingdom

Nice work as usual smile

Apr 17 14 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

DLH Photo

Seattle, Washington, US

Nice work!

Apr 17 14 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

Marky

Grays, England, United Kingdom

Beautiful photos I love the freckles on the model. Do you prefer shooting in b/w as colour works well for you too

Apr 17 14 04:37 pm Link

Photographer

Another Italian Guy

Marky wrote:
Beautiful photos I love the freckles on the model. Do you prefer shooting in b/w as colour works well for you too

Thanks.

I generally find that B&W resonates more strongly with me and I almost always shoot with the camera set to monochrome mode as it makes me concentrate on light, shade and composition while shooting rather than getting distracted by pretty colours!

I always shoot RAW though, and of course it's so easy in Lightroom to run your mouse over a bunch of presets that I generally play with a couple of colour looks for a few seconds while I'm deciding how to convert the RAW file. Sometimes, something about the images seems to work better in colour and that was the case here smile

Funnily enough, my other recent editorial on Fashionising.com was in colour also! https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=921706

Just my $0.02 etc. etc.

Apr 18 14 02:27 am Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

The tinyurl link isn't working. I get a connection reset error. Usually I only see that on MM. wink

Apr 18 14 04:29 am Link

Photographer

Another Italian Guy

Dean Johnson Photo wrote:
The tinyurl link isn't working. I get a connection reset error. Usually I only see that on MM. wink

Yes - Tinyurl seems to be having problems today hmm

Apr 18 14 06:18 am Link

Model

Axioma

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

Pretty perfect if you ask me.

Congratulations, Mr.!

Apr 18 14 08:56 am Link

Model

Jen B

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Another Italian Guy wrote:
This one with lovely Raspberry Jam.

And yes... in colour again! lol

http://tinyurl.com/m4d62ro (18+)

Enjoy smile

Enjoyed very much!

Apr 18 14 10:33 am Link

Photographer

East West

Los Angeles, California, US

I have a deep appreciation for B/W as well but color works well in this series....very nice!

Apr 18 14 10:50 am Link

Photographer

Marky

Grays, England, United Kingdom

Funnily enough, my other recent editorial on Fashionising.com was in colour also! https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=921706

Really nice work, thankyou for sharing

Apr 18 14 11:35 am Link

Photographer

Eyesso

Orlando, Florida, US

Awesome!!

I think you are a "Nude Fashion Editorial" guru on here.....you consistently produce great work  smile

Apr 18 14 12:00 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

I saw some fashion breasts!  Actually great work ... I love it!

Apr 18 14 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

Another Italian Guy

GPS Studio Services wrote:
I saw some fashion breasts!  Actually great work ... I love it!

Thanks - I was thinking I might send a couple in to The Fashion Tit! wink

http://www.thefashiontit.com/

Apr 18 14 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson Photo

Great images, but my question is, what makes it fashion?

I can see "fashion" on this site http://www.thefashiontit.com/ , but I don't know what makes the editorial you shot "fashion".

Can you explain that?

Apr 18 14 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Your air conditioner looks very effective!

big_smile

Apr 18 14 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

Another Italian Guy

Great images, but my question is, what makes it fashion?

Well firstly, there's some lingerie, not to mention the boots wink

However, they're absolutely not the deciding factor. Fashion is often about clothes, yes; but fashion is also about hair, body image, makeup etc. etc... Everything people do with their appearance, their way of talking, even their way of walking, the music they listen to, the food they eat, is all bound up in fashion. You could easily substitute the phrase popular culture" for "fashion" in most cases and it would possibly make more sense.

And of course (and I'm sure you've seen me write this many times before) fashion, when it comes to selling "stuff", is all about aspiration. And fashion photography is about reflecting popular culture in a way that creates aspiration in the viewer. That's why a picture of a nude model can be used to sell the shoes on the floor beside her, or the perfume (we're told) she's wearing.

If you look at a popular magazine like C-Heads which is gaining a lot of traction lately, you won't see many haute couture set-pieces or whacky hats; you won't find a lot of perfectly lit, perfectly exposed images of models standing statically around with their whole outfits visible in every image. What you will find though are plenty of seemingly unposed images (snapshots some might say) of young people doing cool shit and having fun. The images are all about mood and life and the moment, not (just) the clothes.

Apr 18 14 04:09 pm Link

Photographer

Another Italian Guy

Artifice wrote:
Your air conditioner looks very effective!

big_smile

Actually, it was October wink

Apr 18 14 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Sal W Hanna

Huntington Beach, California, US

Wonderfully done. Great use of color and composition.

Apr 18 14 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Very nice! - moody - one shot in particular just kills.

Apr 18 14 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

Another Italian Guy

J O H N  A L L A N wrote:
Very nice! - moody - one shot in particular just kills.

Now you've got me guessing.... lol

But thanks!

Apr 18 14 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Apr 18 14 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

BodyIndustry

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Nice! Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work!!

Apr 18 14 10:21 pm Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson Photo

Well firstly, there's some lingerie, not to mention the boots wink

However, they're absolutely not the deciding factor. Fashion is often about clothes, yes; but fashion is also about hair, body image, makeup etc. etc... Everything people do with their appearance, their way of talking, even their way of walking, the music they listen to, the food they eat, is all bound up in fashion. You could easily substitute the phrase popular culture" for "fashion" in most cases and it would possibly make more sense.

And of course (and I'm sure you've seen me write this many times before) fashion, when it comes to selling "stuff", is all about aspiration. And fashion photography is about reflecting popular culture in a way that creates aspiration in the viewer. That's why a picture of a nude model can be used to sell the shoes on the floor beside her, or the perfume (we're told) she's wearing.

If you look at a popular magazine like C-Heads which is gaining a lot of traction lately, you won't see many haute couture set-pieces or whacky hats; you won't find a lot of perfectly lit, perfectly exposed images of models standing statically around with their whole outfits visible in every image. What you will find though are plenty of seemingly unposed images (snapshots some might say) of young people doing cool shit and having fun. The images are all about mood and life and the moment, not (just) the clothes.

Cool. I guess that makes me a fashion photographer. Woot! wink

Apr 19 14 07:49 am Link

Photographer

Another Italian Guy

Cool. I guess that makes me a fashion photographer. Woot! wink

If you feel you can cope with dealing with magazine editors in addition to the rabble here, then go for it!

borat

J O H N  A L L A N wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/pc2yjat

One of my faves too smile

Apr 19 14 07:54 am Link

Model

neve

Agrigento, Sicily, Italy

Great work!

Apr 22 14 12:45 pm Link