Forums > General Industry > Fake Agent / Rapist Dean Kelly goes to prison!!

Photographer

Pictures of Life

Spokane, Washington, US

Post hidden on Dec 22, 2014 08:51 pm
Reason: violates rules
Comments:
Soapbox is closed.

Dec 22 14 08:47 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Hard to imagine a fellow with these kind of looks taking such a road in life

https://tribwgno.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/capture13.jpg?w=770

Dec 22 14 09:19 pm Link

Photographer

Light and Lens Studio

Sisters, Oregon, US

Elizabeta Rosandic wrote:

Well if ten years of hard labor doesn''t teach him a lesson, I dunno what will.

Sometimes you just have to shoot a skunk to break it of suckin'' eggs.

Well, circumcision with a .44 Magnum might be enough.

Dec 22 14 09:21 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I have a feeling he'll never get out:

Ex-model Dean Kelly accused in murder-for-hire plot against Orleans Parish officials

Former model Dean Kelly, who is serving jail time on convictions for sexual battery and carnal knowledge of a juvenile, was charged Monday on four counts of solicitation to commit murder.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new … s/38390004

Aug 29 16 06:11 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Garry k wrote:

I remember the 1994 Aerosmith video he was in quite well ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNgbISmF4I

Yes, you are right.   It was a good start.  Kelly with his looks, and being in a video where he was being playfully teased by Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler had an awesome opportunity to launch a good career from that experience.   As it turns out, that was his only acting credit.  I would have been thrilled to hang with those two ladies!  Not necessarily is it about dating leading ladies  (although that might have been possible for him back then) but about making connections. If I were that good looking shirtless in a video that has been seen by more than a billion people, I would have worked that opportunity to the max!   I don't know him, but something was  NOT quite right with him early on?   What went wrong?  Was he a born predator?  Was it the way he was pampered by his mom?  Hard to say ...  and now he is doing hard time.  I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

Aug 29 16 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

John Silva Photography

Fairfield, California, US

I'm sure he'll continue his old ways in prison!
His victims won't be as cute, they will be hairier, the shoe will be on the other foot and they will at least enjoy it!
And in ten years he'll be used to it!!! LoL

Aug 29 16 11:25 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Someone needs to change that boy from a rooster to a hen.

Aug 30 16 06:51 am Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Garry k wrote:

Rape isn't about who's hot or not, or anyones "ability" to get people to like them and get into bed with them. It's a violent display of power. Anyone can be an abuser, in fact being attractive makes it even easier to cover up and get away with it for a longer period of time, because as you said....hard to believe right?

Aug 30 16 10:27 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I'm just shocked that it took so long to nail him (over a decade)..
I'm even more shocked that he was bailed out so many times after he finally was arrested.
I was flabbergasted when the judge let him loose on probation after his conviction.

I'm not shocked that he started doing it all over again.

For those reasons I'm no longer shocked that one of today's headlines is that  Brock Turner (the Stanford University rapist) was set free after spending only 3 months in jail.

Aug 30 16 11:21 am Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Stamford, Connecticut, US

Sometimes you just gotta dig a hole...

Aug 30 16 11:28 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Dean could have easily been stopped in his tracks at the beginning of his scammy rape career.
At the time he was advertising himself as a talent agent in Miami.
He didn't have the proper license, which is a FELONY in the state.

Several people including myself reported him to Florida authorities.
All we received is a form letter acknowledging that they received our statements.

Meanwhile, a legitimate agency that was licensed in Florida for many years contacted me and stated that the authorities were all over them because they were late on a license payment. 

"They're not going after the scammers and crooks, it costs them too much money to do that.  Instead they go after the legally operating agents because it's easy to collect money"

Aug 30 16 11:30 am Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

SayCheeZ!  wrote:
Dean could have easily been stopped in his tracks at the beginning of his scammy rape career.
At the time he was advertising himself as a talent agent in Miami.
He didn't have the proper license, which is a FELONY in the state.

Several people including myself reported him to Florida authorities.
All we received is a form letter acknowledging that they received our statements.

Meanwhile, a legitimate agency that was licensed in Florida for many years contacted me and stated that the authorities were all over them because they were late on a license payment. 

"They're not going after the scammers and crooks, it costs them too much money to do that.  Instead they go after the legally operating agents because it's easy to collect money"

Not trying to justify Florida not going after him but sometimes certain things only kept people honest -- this guy got away with what he did because he was from wealth and privilege.

Without getting too deep justice is not blind and is not equal.

Aug 30 16 10:14 pm Link