Thomas fgh

Oslo, Oslo, Norway

Give me some thougts of my pictures.

Id love some feedback!

Sep 16 14 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

Buyu

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Terrible photography. Scrap them all and get some professional images. At present your portfolio only shows me that you can wear sunglasses. Gee-whiz! Buyu

Sep 16 14 07:11 pm Link

Photographer

Lee_Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Try to find photographers to work with that do not need to put distracting logos on your photos

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140525/13/538252aab7832_m.jpg
In your photos your posing looks stiff and unnatural

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140525/13/53825275be25e_m.jpg
The hair is not working, expression seems to lack life

You have a good look try finding a photographers that works well with new male models that can pose you

Sep 18 14 03:55 pm Link

Model

Macraecc

Weatherford, Texas, US

I'm curious about your thoughts on my photos.

Sep 18 14 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

Jean Renard Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

This business is not about "hot" or "not", that kind of attitude is nonsense and relegated to amateurs, we are about working or not, money or broke.

if you invest on tenth the time in researching the fashion/acting/body/sports commercial modeling industry, you spend in the gym working out, you will learn a lot about the kinds of looks you need to have.

Be aware that in the fashion industry you can be too big and too ripped to work, in acting and commercial work you need to have a brand that casting directors will understand.  Look at all the guys making it in those fields and copy them.

As it stands the sunglasses need to go, the photos are all amateur stuff and will not serve you.  You have invested a lot of time to have the body you have, invest in getting real photography and styling.

Sep 18 14 10:04 pm Link

Photographer

Magic Image Pin Up

Temple City, California, US

Tom...Tom oh dear Thomas I see this all over the place male models with hard rock ass abs killer chest long hair and all that other stuff. Just to much of that out there and believe me  if you had maybe that guy next door look a lil gut and some hair missing and maybe got that hard as chest into some what of a man boobies sorta look I think you might have a chance. Nawh I'm messing with your ass you my friend are a Viking God Thor has nothing on you. Go out there and destroy pillage and conquer. Good luck 

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140525/13/538250934afb9_m.jpg

Jan 10 15 01:10 am Link

Photographer

F O R B E S

New York, New York, US

Good looking guy, solid body, terrible photos. Work with better photographers.

Cheers

Jan 12 15 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

Account Dead dead dead

London, England, United Kingdom

F O R B E S wrote:
Good looking guy, solid body, terrible photos. Work with better photographers.

+1

Your shots with Jauquet Photography are truly awful and give you zero credibility.
Plus it would help to try more than one facial expression.

Good luck.

Jan 13 15 01:01 am Link

Photographer

Pat Wilson Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

The photography has no feeling, and the posing is off. There's no kick to your portfolio.

Jan 16 15 09:52 pm Link