Forums > Critique > Portfolio Advice

Model

Hillaire Harkleroad

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, US

https://www.modelmayhem.com/2904421

This is worth a try. I would LOVE  to add more images but MM will not approve me. I understand why. I do think somethings do need changed but I would love a second,third, fourth....so on option.
Please do not count my age into a factor. I believe I do quite well for my age.

Thank you.

Nov 19 14 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Herbert

Bellevue, Washington, US

Why won't Model Mayhem allow you to upload more photos?

Nov 19 14 07:41 pm Link

Photographer

New Wave Images

Cobourg, Ontario, Canada

Model Mayhem caps the number of photos at 15 for standard members.

You need to purchase a premium membership to get more spots to post in your port.

Nov 19 14 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

waynes world pics

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

New Wave Images wrote:
Model Mayhem caps the number of photos at 15 for standard members.

You need to purchase a premium membership to get more spots to post in your port.

VIP account is only $10/mth,and allows up to 500 images.What can $10 buy these days?  Not much...so I see it as quite a bargin!

Nov 19 14 07:50 pm Link

Photographer

Lee_Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Hillaire Harkleroad wrote:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/2904421

This is worth a try. I would LOVE  to add more images but MM will not approve me. I understand why. I do think somethings do need changed but I would love a second,third, fourth....so on option.
Please do not count my age into a factor. I believe I do quite well for my age.

Thank you.

I would say if you can not get it done in 15 photos, then something with the photos is in need of change. There are some images you have in your portfolio that based on them I would want to work with you and others that are not impressive

Wish you well

Nov 20 14 05:07 am Link

Photographer

Lallure Photographic

Taylors, South Carolina, US

I think there are things you could do, to improve your port, and of course your modeling.

However, most minors need to have agency representation, to do very much real work. I have worked with pros, who were as young as 16, but they were represented by a "for real" agency.

Here, minors must understand they have limitations, until they reach 18.

Nov 20 14 06:53 am Link

Model

Hillaire Harkleroad

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, US

I added my card and requested an update and every time it would say something about not being suitable for a full membership. Pardon if I am wrong. It has been quite some time since I have tried. I will defiantly relook my account. Thank you greatly.

Nov 20 14 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Photographic Adventures

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Hillaire Harkleroad wrote:
I added my card and requested an update and every time it would say something about not being suitable for a full membership. Pardon if I am wrong. It has been quite some time since I have tried. I will defiantly relook my account. Thank you greatly.

Hi Hillaire!

Perhaps they are not allowing the credit card transaction because you are a minor.  I really don't know and I don't see anything in the help or terms of service.  Perhaps you could contact a moderator and ask what's up.  https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod

Nov 21 14 04:53 pm Link