Forums > Events > Sat, Jan 24 San Antonio: MIKKI MARVEL Group Shoot

Model

MikkiMarvel

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

Shoot art nudes outdoors with professional traveling model Mikki Marvel while I visit San Antonio! Limited to 6 photographers.

Shoot will take place at my studio location less than ten minutes from the San Antonio convention center.

Cost is $50 until December 31st. After that, price increases to $60. Prepayment is only available January 20th, and onsite payment is not available

This group shoot will consist of nudes outside in the environment. I will also have a small selection of accessories available to use including parasol and silks, but we will be keeping it simple for the most part. This will be papparrazzi style with each photographer taking "lead" for ten minutes. (Lead means that they will be the one I mainly make eye contact with and take direction from during that time.) This helps ensure that everyone gets useable images. Please do not bring lights. This is a natural light shoot. In case of rain: We will shoot inside in my studio space which has plenty of equipment to accommodate us..

Dec 17 14 06:18 am Link