Forums > Critique > critque on my port AND MODELING

Model

deandra chanelle

Norwalk, California, US

hello im looking for critique on my port and profile. please infrm my of my strengths and weaknesses

Jan 06 15 07:41 pm Link

Photographer

cheshiredave

Oakland, California, US

deandra chanelle wrote:
hello im looking for critique on my port and profile. please infrm my of my strengths and weaknesses

You should add the measurements you've left blank. Wardrobe stylists in particular need to know that info. Photographers less so, but it's still helpful.

It would also be good to add credits for your photographer(s) and makeup artist(s) in your photos. I know at least Martin Rodriguez is on MM, so at the very least you should be tagging him. (You can do it on the manage photos screen.)

Jan 06 15 09:23 pm Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

First of all, what do you want to focus on as a model. Fashion? At you height ans size that is not likely.  Glamour? Well then you need to work with strong top notch glamour photographers. 

You wrote in your profile that you willing to shoot nudes yet there are no nudes in your portfolio.  As an art photographer who shoot figurative work I am less likely to engage you as a model for that type of work unless you test.

I think you need to figure your genre out , work with better photographers and then branch out into other genres.

Jan 06 15 10:16 pm Link

Photographer

epsilon images

Bellevue, Washington, US

I would not include more than one photo in the same outfit -- it looks repetitive.  Just pick the best one of the bunch.

Jan 07 15 08:42 pm Link