Forums > General Industry > Height requirements

Model

Danny Aw

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm deeply aware of the height requirements for male models by the modelling industry in general. But is there any modelling agency (especially in Vancouver or anywhere else within Canada) that are open to models who are just a few inches off the requirement?

Jan 10 15 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Danny Aw wrote:
I'm deeply aware of the height requirements for male models by the modelling industry in general. But is there any modelling agency (especially in Vancouver or anywhere else within Canada) that are open to models who are just a few inches off the requirement?

Reality:
Theres always exceptions made for people with a unique look or other attributes.
Unfortunately for you that case is unlikely.

You're better off finding success independently. smile
Best of luck.

Jan 11 15 08:19 am Link

Hair Stylist

rick lesser

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Danny, Have you considered acting?  Maybe commercials?  Your too short for any real modeling.  You might consider body modeling for art classes.  I have a friend that is 5'7" and well build that makes some really good money modeling for art students.  R-

Jan 11 15 06:01 pm Link

Photographer

David Tiberio

Cebu, Central Visayas, Philippines

The best way to get a job is to be reliable, and to be able to sell the client's product. If you can prove to the client that you can promote their product, then you will have no problem getting jobs.

Jan 13 15 08:59 pm Link