Forums > General Industry > Facebook Promotion

Model

Lauren Marissa

York, Pennsylvania, US

I finally made a Facebook Fanpage! I was wondering what tips everyone has for promoting their Fanpage! Do you guys post the link everywhere  or just let people come and like it themselves?

Jan 24 15 12:51 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Abasi Couture

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Something I did, was send all my friends invites. Then I would randomly send people an email that says what I'm doing, who I am, and had a warm welcome as if we were already friends. Then I would add all my social site links at the ends. For example,

Welcome to my life!...Make sure you stop by my fashion page and join the family if you haven't already!.. Be sure to check out my behind the scenes trailer, tutorials, Q&A and much, much more!.. Follow, support and be apart of a brand that makes dreams come true!..

~Aswad~

The Abasi brand is a lifestyle..
www.abasiworld.com
www.facebook.com/abasiworld
www.instagram.com/aswadabasi
www.twitter.com/AswadAbasi

Jan 24 15 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

Howard Tarragon

New York, New York, US

Jan 25 15 09:16 am Link

Photographer

Howard Tarragon

New York, New York, US

Is it live, yet? I got a strange page from the link.

Jan 25 15 09:19 am Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

Here is a link to the proper places for all the main social media site sharing of links on MM

https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/809206

On my Facebook, I get page invites every day, so I presume people make use of that.

What else, where else, IDK

Jan 25 15 09:41 am Link

Photographer

Peter House

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Join relevant facebook groups and share relevant content. If people like it they will follow back. smile

Jan 25 15 10:58 am Link

Photographer

martin b

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Peter House wrote:
Join relevant facebook groups and share relevant content. If people like it they will follow back. smile

ditto

Jan 26 15 09:51 pm Link

Photographer

Kev Lawson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Peter House wrote:

This definitely... search model and photography groups in your area. Post often in those groups; you will be amazed how quickly you can grow a following.

Howard Tarragon wrote:
Is it live, yet? I got a strange page from the link.

She has linked to the mobile version.

OP, you might want to link to the regular version since some people may not recognize the mobile version as an actual FB Fanpage.

Jan 26 15 10:04 pm Link

Clothing Designer

qutewear

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Feb 05 15 11:02 am Link