Forums > Model Colloquy > where to find freelance work

Model

briannagabriela

CANOGA PARK, California, US

Hello! I am trying to find paid gigs here and there. Ive been doing google searches but nothing really seems to come up. Does anybody know any sights that show modeling jobs for freelance models?  Thank you!

Feb 14 15 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

briannagabriela wrote:
Hello! I am trying to find paid gigs here and there. Ive been doing google searches but nothing really seems to come up. Does anybody know any sights that show modeling jobs for freelance models?  Thank you!

The oxen are slow but earth is patient -- a quote from the movie, High Road to China.

Feb 14 15 08:55 pm Link

Photographer

svenler

San Diego, California, US

briannagabriela wrote:

The casting section on this site should be your first stop.

Cheers,

Sven
www.svenler.com

Feb 15 15 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

briannagabriela wrote:

svenler wrote:
The casting section on this site should be your first stop.

Cheers,

Sven
www.svenler.com

Castingnetworks.com (aka LACasting) might be worth a shot.  At least the NYC site occasionally has print work as well as Background work for film and TV(which is kinda like modeling but with movement)  Same for ActorsAccess.com.  Both of these are paid membership sites.  If you are interested in background work (and I think every  beginning model should at least investigate it--doesn't pay much but it puts bread on the table for a lot of people) you should register with Central Casting (www.CentralCasting.com)

All IMHO as always, of course.

Feb 15 15 01:21 pm Link