Forums > Model Colloquy > Posing this is an art all on its own.

Artist/Painter

Starlightstudios

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Forget background any every thing else, the right pose is hard also not to mention from what angle do i view it from. 

I like to trust the model ( You know how pretty you are and what flatters you the most so do what you do and ill do what i do maybe ill look at you until i figure what angle to draw from )

Are you new ( that's ok i do have an artistic eye ill come up with something ) When it dowt go with something that always work nothing wrong with something that has been done before, ( for the reason of well its been done so there for it must be good)

I would like the chance to work with a beginner actuality it would be interesting because we would both be figure out things. ( for some reason on the top of my head its hard to say but when i am working with some one your creative energy's just start to happen. )

there are different ways to be a beginner so far i  have worked with 2 models that have never been drawn before and currently talking to a couple o thee in the same situation so there for it will be new experienced ( although i must admit there experienced showed as a model they still figured it out they did not seam new at all)

Feb 17 15 04:09 am Link