Forums > Events > Sacramento- Pure Rebel Studio Shoot - 3/13

Model

KristyJessica

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Friday the 13th doesn't have to be unlucky or horrifying in fact it can be just the opposite...

WHAT: Join me in a fun filled day of 1 on 1 blocks of shooting. During a Studio day you are the boss. This shoot provides the model, studio/equipment, & release. You provide yourself, your camera & your ideas.
This is your show.There will be a lighting technician on site to assist you with setting up the lights, background(s), etc. You decide on the outfit, props, & poses.

The Location
Nick's Studio is a 2000+ Sq Foot Warehouse in Sacramento with several different rooms & locations for shooting.These include a large front room with 1 entire wall made up of mirrored windows (you can see out & light pass in, but others can not see inside) for those of you who prefer to shoot using natural light.

COST*: $125
Includes: Modeling fees, use of studio & studio equipment & a Promotional Release. Full Commercial Release available for an additional $20.
POSING LIMITS: Penthouse Style Nudes

TIME SLOTS *:
12:00pm to 1:00pm - Jason Hood
1:10pm to 2:10pm -
2:20pm to 3:20pm -
3:30pm to 4:30pm -
4:40pm to 5:40pm -
5:50pm to 6:50pm -
7:00pm to 8:00pm - Alan J

*Space is open on a first come first served basis. Once things fill up/sell out that's it. Be sure to contact me with the time slot you want when RSVPing.

Mar 05 15 08:59 am Link

Photographer

DarkMoon Studios

Sacramento, California, US

Update

There are still a few spots open (see below). Price goes up to $150 on Monday (3/9/15). Don't let your chance to shoot with this amazing model slip thru your fingers. Sign up today & save! More info, & tickets can be found at:

https://studioday-purerebel.eventbrite.com

Feel free to contact me with any questions: [email protected]

Hope to See You There!!!

TIME SLOTS:
12:00pm to 1:00pm - Carl
1:20pm to 3:20pm - Keith Holmes
3:30pm to 4:30pm -
4:40pm to 5:40pm -
5:50pm to 6:50pm -
7:00pm to 8:00pm - Alan J

Mar 07 15 08:16 pm Link