Forums > Photography Talk > Impossible project instant camera

Photographer

GER Photography

Imperial, California, US

Disregard the kickstarter part of this (already funded) the camera looks cool, any thoughts?? (may have been posted before?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lo … ant-camera

Sorry, forgot the link

Mar 07 15 01:06 pm Link

Photographer

The Polaroid Monster

Richardson, Texas, US

Help us out here, are you referring to the Instant Lab?

The cameras that Impossible sells are usually refurbished Polaroids, unless there's something I'm not aware of.

Mar 07 15 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

GER Photography

Imperial, California, US

Sorry about the mix up!! It's from lomography, not impossible. The link is above.

Mar 07 15 09:29 pm Link

Photographer

ValHig

London, England, United Kingdom

There are quite a few of these projects kicking around at the moment. I much prefer the instant lab to the others (at least in principle, I'm still debating buying one) since it seems to be the only one that produces standard sized polaroids rather than the smaller fujifilm instant images.

Mar 08 15 06:19 am Link

Photographer

The Polaroid Monster

Richardson, Texas, US

I wasn't aware of this Lomography project. I'm in favor of any new product that consumes instant film, whether it's Fuji, Impossible, or new film such as New55. I know it's not mainstream but I like to know it's there as it's fun to use. I like to see film still being produced and chemicals for palladium prints made available. I don't like the old processes to go away entirely. I love digital but also love the old processes that brought us to where we are now.

Thanks for the link!

Mar 08 15 10:22 am Link