Model

Akinna Kronemeyer

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well.

I've long been trying to find the right sequence of wording to put in my bio/description. The newest version reads perfect to me, but I fear that may ot be the case for a third party. I would love any input on this. My goal is to sound warm and easy to work with, without sounding to full of myself. Mission complete this round?

Also, what kind of things do you fabulous people love reading in a person's description?

Mar 24 15 09:19 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Akinna Kronemeyer wrote:
Hello! Hope everyone is doing well.

I've long been trying to find the right sequence of wording to put in my bio/description. The newest version reads perfect to me, but I fear that may ot be the case for a third party. I would love any input on this. My goal is to sound warm and easy to work with, without sounding to full of myself. Mission complete this round?

Also, what kind of things do you fabulous people love reading in a person's description?

I think this should be stated first    "Lastly, I am transgender. I don't work with anyone who has issue with that."         so that way if anyone has a problem with it they can stop reading & hit the back button.

Just my thoughts smile

Mar 24 15 09:34 pm Link

Model

Akinna Kronemeyer

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Heh, I play around with the placement of that. If it's first, I find it scares people away. My city is super conservative. But kill them with kindness, and it opens a mind.

At least that is what my current speculation is lol. Thank you!

Mar 25 15 07:04 pm Link