Makeup Artist

SinCityFaces

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hi MM!

I am a very new Makeup artist and have just begun the journey to my career within the Makeup industry.

I would love for some of my fellow MM MUA artists (and anybody else curious) to take a look at some of my recent work and tell me what you think!

I love receiving constructive criticism as it helps me grow (:

Thanks!

Apr 24 15 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Kelly R

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

lovely work smile only thing thing i could prob point out is in the 5th photo your clients face looks a tad orange compared to her body. also the first photo the eyebrows could be brought inwards a bit more.
otherwise great job!

Apr 24 15 01:44 pm Link

Makeup Artist

SinCityFaces

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thank you so much! (:

Yea, the model supplied her own foundation because I had not yet received my foundation palette so her face color is a tad off hmm

I agree, looking back on the pictures the brows should have been brought in a little bit more! Again, thanks (:

Apr 24 15 02:00 pm Link

Makeup Artist

ArtistryImage

Washington, District of Columbia, US

MakeupWithMacKenzey wrote:
I am a very new Makeup artist and have just begun the journey to my career within the Makeup industry...

Welcome to the Mayhem MacKenzey! 

MakeupWithMacKenzey wrote:
I would love for some of my fellow MM MUA artists (and anybody else curious) to take a look at some of my recent work and tell me what you think!

MacKenzey, many artists want critiques from Mayhem members who frequent the Stylist Forum however critiques must only be requested in the Critique Forum.

If you have thin skin i.e. can take oft brutal reflections on your work then please consider the Serious Critique Forum

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration here

All the best on your journey...

Apr 24 15 02:33 pm Link