Forums > Newbie Forum > I'm new to MM

Photographer

Paul McG

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Hi Everyone,

My name is Paul.

I am a Johannesburg-based full-time professional photographer and videographer.

I am always looking to grow my horizons with new ideas and opportunities which is why I decided to register a profile here. 

I have travelled to many African countries for my clients who include: large multinational corporates (I produce video commercials for them and photograph their staff etc); government institutions (event coverage and aerial photography); and individuals (Model portfolios, family portraits, maternity, new born, etc).

Models, I am currently looking for a Johannesburg-based long-haired blonde female for a paid assignment.  Going through the online profiles has given me new insight into what a prospective client might be looking for in a model's portfolio.  I think that first and foremost, you should have 3 basic photos in there.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know what those shots are.  I will tell you for free.  If you would like to book me to take those photos for you, well that's what I do so I would be happy to discuss my rates for that.

I know that the modelling business can be a difficult one to get into and that every cent of budget counts.  For that reason, I have made sure that my pricing is very competitive, that models will get good value from it, and that they won't be disappointed.  Most importantly though, they will have a better chance of being hired based on the photos I have taken.

Thank you for taking time to read my introduction.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Paul.

May 20 15 01:04 am Link