Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > House of Cars

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Rumor has it Netflix is in talks with the former talent of BBC's Top Gear to start a new show, based on the old formula.

Im a huge fan of Clarkson, May and Hammond and I hope its true. A part of me thinks the Punching Incident involving Clarkson may have been staged to get him fired and out of his contract.  The BBC has been slowly sucking the life out of the old show.

No word on what happened to the Stig.

May 25 15 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Shot By Adam

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Robb Mann wrote:
Rumor has it Netflix is in talks with the former talent of BBC's Top Gear to start a new show, based on the old formula.

Im a huge fan of Clarkson, May and Hammond and I hope its true. A part of me thinks the Punching Incident involving Clarkson may have been staged to get him fired and out of his contract.  The BBC has been slowly sucking the life out of the old show.

No word on what happened to the Stig.

I'm a huge fan of the show too but I'm even having a difficult time supporting Clarkson on this. Is he a talented individual? Absolutely, and his co-hosts are awesome too...they make  a fantastic team together for sure. I just can't get over the fact of how much of a prima donna asshole Clarkson has become. My wife, who used to love the show, just can't stand even looking at him anymore she has so much disgust in his behavior and the fact that so many people are willing to look the other way of him routinely mistreating people due to his Jupiter-sized ego simply because he's funny in front of a camera.

May 25 15 10:21 am Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

The show was dead to me after the N#$$&r song incident

May 25 15 11:29 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

I like Richard Hammond. Clarkston has accused him of being an American because of his love for big American cars, cowboy boots and NASCAR...

May 25 15 11:46 am Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I love Clarkson because he is one on the least Politically Correct people on TV without being some kind of reality TV stereotype. Clarkson is not racist, but he will make fun of any hyper-sensitive people he can find, poking the bear and all. He has had a lynch mob of correctness after him for a while; at this point the haters are disappointed if he doesn't do or say something to get him in trouble with the BBC. It became a bigger story than the show.

Clarkson IS TopGear. You can't do the show without him. .

May 25 15 12:01 pm Link