Forums > Events > San Francisco Workshop June 13th/14th

Photographer

Zach Sutton Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

https://i.imgur.com/urljMuR.jpg

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to tell you quickly about my upcoming Master Series Workshop in San Francisco on June 13th and 14th. This workshop is a 15 hours workshop, spanning across two days, giving you an incredible amount of knowledge to increase your skills as a photographer. Sponsored by PhaseOne, Profoto, Alien Skin Software, LensRentals, Retouching Academy and more, this workshop is among the highest accredited workshops in the world, and coming to San Francisco in just a couple weeks.

Day 1 is all about lighting and shooting. This day is broken into two parts, and teaches you everything you need to know about lighting effectively in an outdoor environment using off camera flash. The 4 hour lecture is followed up with an outdoor portion of the workshop, where you're able to test the skills learned using professional models.

Day 2 is all about marketing and retouching. Starting off with a comprehensive 4 hour lecture on marketing effectively, I'll teach you how to generate interest and revenue for your photography business. I share it all, giving you tips and tools to better your photography business in the shortest time possible. I then go over retouching, showing you the tools within Capture One, Adobe Lightroom, and Photoshop that the high end retouchers use. This comprehensive lesson shows you how to effectively retouch your images, bringing them to magazine quality work.

This entire workshop is limited to just 18 students, and is available for $275 per day, or $475 for both of the days. Included within this workshop is over 2 hours of additional educational videos, along with over $2000 in giveaways.

As for me, I'm the Features Editor for Fstoppers, and Editor in Chief for LensRentals. I've also had my work featured all over the world, and have been featured on PetaPixel, Digital SLR Magazine, Creative Live, Phototuts+, Photofocus and more. With over 8 years in professional photography experience, I've been fortunate to photograph people all over the world.

More information on this workshop series can be found here -- bit.ly/sanfranworkshop

I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have on this workshop.

Jun 02 15 09:10 pm Link