Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in Rapid City, SD (Jun 10 - Jun 14)

Model

Lilly Ann

Tampa, Florida, US

Hi,
I'm Lilly Ann and will be in the Rapid City area Thursday through Sunday and am booking shoots with local photographers.  I am currently booked for Saturday but do have available times the other dates I mentioned. 
I won't repeat everything in my profile but I do want to say that I approach my modeling in a very professional manner.  I am very creative and innovative in my shoots and have often been praised for my energy and creativity when modeling.  I love working with photographers who approach this as an art form and work in a creative and innovative manner.  I have modeled for many years, only recently joining MM.  I have worked with several photographers on MM and, as you can see on my profile, several of my photos have been recognized in MM contests.
My rates are very reasonable at $75 an hour.  I am traveling with various wardrobe items that would be suitable for an indoor or outdoor shoot and can do my hair and makeup, within reason.  All the photos in my MM portfolio reflect my modeling skills as well as some of what I can do with hair and makeup. 
Should you want to schedule a shoot, please contact me on MM and share the concept you want to do.  I would be happy to work with you on wardrobe and makeup ideas and can send along photos of apparel I can bring from corsets and lingerie to gowns and dresses.
I hope to hear from you!
Lilly

Jun 09 15 06:17 pm Link