Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > grade my AVI will return favor!

Photographer

ShiggidyShaq Photos

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

on a 1-10 scale rate my image and any addition commentary will be much appreciated will return all critiques

Jul 23 15 08:51 pm Link

Photographer

JLC Images

Phillipsburg, New Jersey, US

I like the image in general, the colors and the models expression.  Not sure what this does for you as an avatar.  I think it should give you a general idea of what you shoot and this doesnt.  If I was a model I am not sure if I would want a picture of part of my face.

-I think this picture would benefit from a tighter crop and remove the white thing near his face.  Looks like he is about to be hit in the face with a baseball.  As a picture I would give it a 7, but as an avatar a 3.

Jul 23 15 09:04 pm Link

Photographer

ShiggidyShaq Photos

Jul 23 15 09:33 pm Link

Photographer

ShiggidyShaq Photos

ShiggidyShaq Photos wrote:
thanks appreciate the feedback, and its only my avatar while i am getting feedback for easier access to the photo

Jul 23 15 09:35 pm Link

Photographer

ShiggidyShaq Photos

JLC Images wrote:
I like the image in general, the colors and the models expression.  Not sure what this does for you as an avatar.  I think it should give you a general idea of what you shoot and this doesnt.  If I was a model I am not sure if I would want a picture of part of my face.

-I think this picture would benefit from a tighter crop and remove the white thing near his face.  Looks like he is about to be hit in the face with a baseball.  As a picture I would give it a 7, but as an avatar a 3.

Your avatar I give it 9, and nice port i love the folklore appeal and consistency

Jul 23 15 09:42 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Art Hermetic

Leeds, England, United Kingdom

Visually, an avatar needs to engage the eyes of the viewer. As this looks away, it makes me glance over it. In close up, I like the image, but not as an avatar; and yes, the white blur is hugely distracting.

Jul 24 15 12:11 am Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

3 and a smile face

Jul 24 15 12:53 am Link

Photographer

ShiggidyShaq Photos

Art Hermetic wrote:
Visually, an avatar needs to engage the eyes of the viewer. As this looks away, it makes me glance over it. In close up, I like the image, but not as an avatar; and yes, the white blur is hugely distracting.

thanks!

8.5 I like the embracing emotion your avatar invokes has a strong harmony feel and your drawling and painting album was dope!

Jul 24 15 09:43 am Link

Photographer

ShiggidyShaq Photos

Images by MR wrote:
3 and a smile face

Thanks!

8. your avatar has nice composition and lighting, also nice piece of the girl laying in the water in your port was awesome and colorful

Jul 24 15 09:48 am Link

Photographer

F O R B E S

New York, New York, US

Doesn't really do anything for me. I'd give it a 4. It comes off as very dull. It doesn't invite me to look at your profile. I'd use something else if i were you.

Best wishes.

Jul 26 15 04:08 am Link