Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Check Me Out > Webseries created for you by an artist

Photographer

ORocque

Tampa, Florida, US

Good Sunday morning to you all. For as long as I can remember I have been creating. I remember drawing cartoons as a kid, growing up I got into poetry, photography, I rediscovered my love for drawing and Iately I have fallen in love with videography. I am in creativity heaven, lol. I moved to Tampa, Fl about 8 years ago and got to know some great artist here, I became friends with poets, writers, painter, photographer and musicians. They weren't getting the recognition that they deserved for their hard work so I created a show that will get them that recognition.

I created the Rhythm n Hues Show. Right now it's only based in Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas but I am working on a plan to be able to travel and do the interviews around the U.S. in the next few years. We have several segments on our show. We start of with EveryThing Art Tampa Bay Segment. This is where our host discuss up coming events and other art related stuff. When have a segment called "What artist needs to know", our Episode 6 "What artist needs to know" was the best so far. We invited Susan DosCher from the Wandering Eye Gallery in Ybor city to give advice to up and coming artist on how to get their work seen and placed in an art gallery. Sometimes we will do a 'Spotlight of the Month". We also have a fashion segment where we bring in a fashion stylist to talk about the latest in fashion. From time to time we do a segment called "The RoundTable Discussion', in this segment we bring 5 artists together to sit down on camera and talk about their industry, the good and bad, how to improve it and other topics. Our main segment which runs about 10 to 15 minutes long is called "The Interview", this is where we choose one artist to sit with and discuss their career, lives and futures. We don't ask the typical questions, we try to make sure that the artist and viewers walk away feeling like they were educated, inspired or motivated to pursuit an art career or to continue on their path.

I created all of this out of the necessity of it. I want to bring this show nationwide but I need to build an audience. I am on here to share my artwork but I thought that I would ask for your support as well. I am just asking that you give my show a chance. It's not perfect but I am working hard to make it so. You can help us by subscribing to our youtube channel @rhythmnhuesshow777 and visiting our website www.rnh-show.com. Leave some comments behind on the video, share the videos with your artist friends and non artist friends.
We have created a show that is very necessary in this world. With so much negativity going on and so many Tv shows our there that is not dedicated to artist. I am fighting a battle.
Please by sharing this Discussion.

February 2016 we got the show picked up by a local non for profit network, it will open us up to a bigger audiences. We are excited about it but we have a long way to go.
We need your help making this show the best it can be.
I wear many hats when it comes to this show, I could use help in so many areas, production, advertising, marketing and more. I am doing the best that I can but I can't do it without your help . Just taking the time out to view the videos and subscribing will help us out.
Thank you for taking time out to read this.

Sincerely Ordette 'Rocket' Rocque

Aug 02 15 09:14 am Link