Forums > Events > Chicago, IL - Dark Couture Fashion Group Shoot

Clothing Designer

DevoidandDeveil

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hello Photographers!

I am Devoid and Deveil, Dark Couture Fashion Designer, established in Chicago IL! I will be hosting a large group shoot on October 10th, 10am - 6pm in Chicago, IL. with 20 professional models, some from Ohio, Wisconsin and of course Illinois and 50 of my Dark Couture Designs! We'll be shooting in studio in 2 large rooms, next to each other, Room 1 is a HUGE white room, with hard wood floors, tall white walls, tall pillars, and tall glass windows. Room 1 is perfect for shooting the models on backdrops that you provide or shooting near the windows, making use of the pillars, or even the corners. Room 2 is very  different, its dark grey with no windows, longer than wider perfect for strange shots with lots of shadows.

During the shoot well be making use of fans to create flowing fabric images as well as a fog machine for some drastic images - obviously they'll be done at different times to keep the fog in place.

Photographer Participation in this event is $200, non-negotiable, spots are reserved only after payment is made. Payments can be made via paypal. - all sales are final, no refunds, no exchanges.

Hairstylist and Makeup Artists - I am recruiting for this event please message me if interested! I'm always looking for more people to work with!

For further information please visit my Facebook page and contact me to book your spot in this special event! The last time I held an event was 3 years, so please dont miss this one and say "I'll go to the next one" because I may not have a next one.

https://www.facebook.com/events/916189825085144/

Models - I AM NO LONGER BOOKING MODELS - please dont ask - all slots are reserved and an alternative list has been made

Aug 04 15 04:41 pm Link