Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in North NJ and NYC (Nov 12 - Dec 12) Paid Model in NY&NJ

Model

Melissa_Z

Clifton, New Jersey, US

Hi Photographers of MM,

I'm making this post again in hopes to find more reliable and professional photographers to hire me for a paid  shoot. I'm very dedicated and persistent and I know my posts have been seen on here quite a lot.  I don't work for free so just being honest. wink I'm very open minded in terms to what the shoot will be. I've worked on a variety of shoots and am comfortable in my own skin and have always been the creative and artistic type.

*I don't mind traveling within the North NJ area and New York area as well to get to a shoot.*

My personal favorites:
-Glamour
-Boudoir
-Lingerie/Pin Up Style
-Portrait

Don't mind doing...
-Fetish
-Nudes
(As long as it's a safe environment and boundaries are respected.)

I am open to others as well and don't mind implied nudity and full nudity as long as it's tasteful and classy. If you'd like to work with me, I have flexible availability soon. Don't hesitate in sending me a message. Also- if you like thicker/curvier models, that is a big plus. Serious Inquiries only please!! Photographers that are easygoing and like to work right away also another BIG PLUS! **No time wasters!** I can't stress that enough. I admire professionals that like to make things happen and stick to their plans. ; )

I'm a lot of fun to work with and extremely laid back.  Let's create ART!!! Looking to work as soon as this week or next and have flexible availability. : )  I'm very negotiable and fair with my rates and open to discussing something reasonable for us both.

Thanks!!

-Mel
feel free to call/text me as well - 1201 898 8515

Nov 10 15 02:46 pm Link